IGNORED

Emulation/Burning Services....

EricDeLee

Have any of you tried any of these burning services? They seem fine, and to be honest... some of these have great deals. I was looking around on this recent one and found that they will burn the PS1 isos... and the Dreamcast iso... all complete sets for a pretty good price.

Now... here's a link that they show (they also do XBOX360 games). My question is... would it be hard to simply burn that ISO or whatever onto a single bootable disk in order to play it on the actual hardware? Mind you, I have a modded PS2 already. I should be able to simply keep these on DVD or hard drive and burn off copies of my personal games (Final Fantasy 7 and more) and keep the originals in a safer place..... right? My PS2 virtually plays anything... but it is a newer mod so I haven't tested much on it.

Thanks...

here's the link I was looking at:

burning services

Edited by EricDeLee

That should work. I've done something simular myself. Download a cue/iso or cue/bin at work, put it on a cd-rom, bring it home and download it on my computer and then use Alcohol 120% to make a cd and then play it.

I've heard about these services for MAME, but never thought that there were services available for console systems. I may give this a try myself. If this is done right, the cue/iso should already be correct. So many cue/iso's have mp3's instead of wave's and need to be converted and/or change the cue sheet.

They seem pretty cool. I sent them a few emails as I'm wanting more stuff for my MAME when I complete it.

I noticed... they will even load everything up to a harddrive for you... pretty cool. They have a service where you can get all XBOX 360 games ready for direct play (put the disc in and you are ready to go...) for a high price. If I was to get the PS1 games... I know for a fact I'd never play all of the games... but I would want certain ones.

They are redoing the Gamecube and PS2 and TG-16 sections again and will be updating the prices soon! :)