IGNORED

Cloak And Dagger, If you had it what would you do?

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the first thing I would do is take the copy STRAIGHT to my fat hippy looking friend who works at a video game / hobby store (who coincidently has prototype boxes of the game and 5200 tempest as well on the shelf) and have him push it through a mock up 5200 that made it LOOK like he was playing the real version. After some assasins killed him for the game, I'd be forced to meet with them and give them a BOGUS copy of the game to throw them off the trail... Ya know, a little of my own cloak and dagger... And then of course I'd listen to my 'imaginary' friend Jack Flack (not to be confused with Jack Black) who really turns out to be me dad in real life who just saved me from an exploding plane which some demented old couple took hostage. There is a lot more there, but I'm sure you don't want to hear me drone on about it... Watch the movie... :)

- D

Well, the first thing I would do is take the copy STRAIGHT to my fat hippy looking friend who works at a video game / hobby store (who coincidently has prototype boxes of the game and 5200 tempest as well on the shelf) and have him push it through a mock up 5200 that made it LOOK like he was playing the real version. After some assasins killed him for the game, I'd be forced to meet with them and give them a BOGUS copy of the game to throw them off the trail... Ya know, a little of my own cloak and dagger... And then of course I'd listen to my 'imaginary' friend Jack Flack (not to be confused with Jack Black) who really turns out to be me dad in real life who just saved me from an exploding plane which some demented old couple took hostage. There is a lot more there, but I'm sure you don't want to hear me drone on about it... Watch the movie... :)

- D

The fat guy at the store uses an Atari 800, so therefore it is a good movie!

BACK THE BEIGE!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You are so awesome. Those labels are great! The first is the box or an alternate label?

I filmed this at CGE of Dave talking about Cloak and Dagger 5200. Never heard from him again. Anyone know the status of the project? Great label on the thread. When the game comes out, It MUST have the label or it would kill the illusion, knowhutimean?

Also, it would be worth extra money, although not as necessary, to have an extra chip with an easter egg video of the secret plane plans. It would complete the thing, though. And last thought, to get one copy to Henry Thomas! He'd get a kick out of that!

Wargames the 25th anniversary was on recently at major theatres. nice! Similar to Cloak and Dagger, but the only game I know of is the colecovision and I think C-64 for Wargames.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey Guys,

Totally hypothetical question here. If you where given a copy of the game or even just the binary of Cloak & Dagger what would you do with it?

Shawn

Made the Labels! What do you think Ill do?!? :D

Nice. I really like the one on the left. The name only doesn't give the game credit as much as the one with the nice graphics.

Glenn