IGNORED

I will buy an Xbox!

Malix

AvP2 may eventually be released for the XBOX, but I find certain stages of Halo match the stressful mood and intensity of AVP.  Specifically, the stage in which you meet up with "the Flood" for the first time.  It gets a little unnerving once you start backtracking your way out of the complex only to be treated to some surprises encounters with hordes of those zombie Flood soldiers.  Awesome game!!

Heheh, last night I was up kind of late trying out the new games I got. Rallisport is very fun as is Project Gotham Racing. However I want to get the XBox wheel so that I can feel like I'm driving. Do they make any wheels for the XBox that let you drive manual transmission??? I also played the NBA Inside game and that is fuuun. :) I am not usually a big sports game fan but basketball is so much fun, as is Hockey!!!

I have Halo and was on a roll with that game, but haven't played it since I dunno when. It is a very fun game and I love the weaopns, especially the one that looks kind of purple and shoots out purple thingies. When the purple stuff lands on something, it has a mini explosion. hhahaha!! sweet! :)

Anyone play Silent Hill 2 yet?

I have Metropolis Street Racer on the DC, which is the predecessor to Gotham (which my brother has), both are equal in game play (they rule!), and MTS on the DC is ALMOST as good graphically as the XBOX Gotham game (you have to look really close to see a difference). Anywho, I have a DC driving controller and with MTS it has a manual transmission option (the ONLY way I race), and rumblepack and it is AWSOME!!! You have to get a steering Wheel for Gotham, it's a must (something I've been trying to convince my bro of with his XBOX and Gotham)! 8)

I also have MSR and to be honest, it's more difficult to control (plus, you lose KUDOs when you hit rival cars!) than Project Gotham. While MSR was a great game for its time (and released a little too late in the U.S. Dreamcast's life cycle), I still prefer PGR because it just seems more refined and offers a little more variety in gameplay.