IGNORED

Digital Press is BACK

Digital Press is BACK

Apparently, so am I. I figured 2.5 years of self-imposed exile was enough. So, what'd I miss around here?

<looks around>

Hmmm... somebody moved the fern. Looks good over in the corner now.

First of all a hardy welcome back :) Oh, and by the way. Atariage did get a forum software upgrade since you were gone.

The hosting company is having issues as of recent. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about this, and even worse, their problems happened to coincide with the conversion, which prolonged the entire process.

Now that the conversion is done, the boards are now more stable than ever....at least when the host gets their act together ;)

@Sisko: did the hosting company say when they will be getting their act together? :ponder:

it was great to see DP up and running yesterday, i sure did miss DP while they were down! and even more happy to see after the change that i can still PM and create threads their (unlike here) :(

Rick

@Sisko: did the hosting company say when they will be getting their act together? :ponder:

it was great to see DP up and running yesterday, i sure did miss DP while they were down! and even more happy to see after the change that i can still PM and create threads their (unlike here) :(

Rick

You really need to abandon that ancient WebTV box. :)

..Al

DP needs to get better forum software.

That's about it. I'd visit more often except that the forums always appear to be down whenever I try.

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

As stated earlier in the thread, DP *HAS* better forum software now, hence [part of] the severe problems over the past two weeks.

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

As for when it will be back up, I'm not sure. Mr. DP is in communication with the hosting company, not me.

Apparently, so am I. I figured 2.5 years of self-imposed exile was enough. So, what'd I miss around here?

<looks around>

You do know the Contest forum and contests around here have gone to hell in a handbasket since you left :P

<looks around>

You do know the Contest forum and contests around here have gone to hell in a handbasket since you left :P

Yeah. He always had the best contests.

• 2 weeks later...

wHERE ARE THE 'AUCTION AND FOR SALE' THREADS?????

You need to log in, just like what Christophero said.

Oh, and you may want to fix your Caps Lock key. It appears to be stuck.

And 5 question marks????? Do you need to use so many????? Are you afraid we won't understand that it's a question that needs an immediate answer?????

?????<--extras