IGNORED

Swordquest WaterWorld.

ATARIPITBULL

I received my 2600 Swordquest Waterworld (MIB) in the mail today and what was weird was that when I opened the door to check the mail the box flew off the ground and into my arms, then my whole body started to glow, or at least I thought all that stuff happened, but what I kind of thought was strange was when I opened the box I noticed that the instruction manual is not like the other swordquest games, it was a fold out instead of a book. Is swordquest Waterworld the only other Atari made game with a fold out instruction manual or are there other ones?

:shock: :D :?:

I own a complete copy of Waterworld and I can assure you that my manual is the same way-foldout style.

I remember Child World liquidating their Atari games in 1987 to make room for more NES stuff and there were about 20 copies of WW for $1.99! Too bad I only bought one copy, but I was only 12 so I didn't have that much money anyway.

I remember Child World liquidating their Atari games in 1987 to make room for more NES stuff and there were about 20 copies of WW for $1.99! Too bad I only bought one copy, but I was only 12 so I didn't have that much money anyway

*King Atari screams in terror when he thinks of passing up WW copies for $2 each*