IGNORED

someone who speaks spanish/english please translate for me

ATARIeric

Would someone please be kind enough to translate for me to english

Esta e para notifica-lo de que sua Court foi marcada para dia 7 de dezembro de 2006 as 1:30pm no endereco que mando a copia junto com esta carta

E nevessario que voce tenha em maos a copia do seu processo na data da Court, o qual tera que retira-lo conosco e tambem a comprovacao de que a outra pessoa foi servida, o qual recebera pelo correio. qualquer duvida favor telefonar para xxx-xxx-xxxx ou x-xxx-xxx-xxxx

oferecemos tambem o servico de traducao na court cobramos $35.00 hora, mais informacoes favor entra em contato.

thanks, Eric

Edited by ATARIeric

Is it Spanish or Portuguese? It's so full of spelling mistakes I can't tell for sure, but I think it's actually supposed to be Portuguese.

being that I am in florida, I would haveta say spanish but I could be wrong. Sorry I havent typed it correctly, I did my best to copy it from a fax.

Babelfish garbled it this way:

Spanish to English:

This and for notifies-the of which sua Court foi marked for day of dezembro of 2006 7 ace 1:30pm not endereco that control copy together com this letter And maos nevessario that voce tenha command post to copy do seu processo na data gives Court, or tera qual that retires-the conosco and tambem to comprovacao of which to outra pessoa foi served, or recebera qual hair correio. to qualquer duvida favor to telephone for xxx-xxx-xxxx ou x-xxx-xxx-xxxx oferecemos tambem or $35,00 servico of traducao na court we received hour, mais informacoes favor enters contato command post.

Portuguese to English

This and for notifies it of that its Court was marked for day 7 of December of 2006 1:30pm in endereco that control copies it together with this letter Nevessario E that voce has in maos copies it of its process in the date of the Court, which tera that it removes it with us and tambem comprovacao of that to another person was served, which receives for the post office any doubts favor to telephone for xxx-xxx-xxxx or x-xxx-xxx-xxxx we offer tambem the servico of traducao in court we charge $35,00 hour, more informacoes favor enters in contact.

I'm guessing it was Portuguese.

Tempest

• 3 months later...