IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Good point. I was saving up so I can have an auction like the one at Goodwill a couple of months ago. :-o :cool:

Man, I never find any good stuff at Goodwill. I'm envious of the stuff I've seen posted here [as well as on Youtube] that people have picked up at Goodwill. All I have to say is here in Sacramento, Goodwill is totally ghetto in terms of their wares.

I've been there - are you surprised at the ghettoness of a Sacramento Goodwill? :-D

I lucked out and got a brand new 800XL for cheap that is the best NOS find I've had in a long time, and fully socketed:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3007136852841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300713685284&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I also got a new 1200XL in great condition for a lot more money...:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1108824321761?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110882432176&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

And finally got a 1200XL and 1050 drive on Craigslist for $40 that turned out to be basically new as well...

I think I'm done with XL shopping for a while, now it's time to upgrade them!

Polbit

Man, I never find any good stuff at Goodwill. I'm envious of the stuff I've seen posted here [as well as on Youtube] that people have picked up at Goodwill. All I have to say is here in Sacramento, Goodwill is totally ghetto in terms of their wares.

I've been there - are you surprised at the ghettoness of a Sacramento Goodwill? :-D

Been to the Sacramento GW. Very sad indeed. My favorite GW is in Austin

34$ for nothing.. (xe, joysticks, cables) is extreme.. in czech you can buy this from 1$ :)

This may be true, but it will be a PAL XE and have a buggy GTIA, and then you would have to ship it to the US...

Milk you got a pretty good deal there :)

• 3 weeks later...

That would be me. This new one appears to be in somewhat better shape than my current copy. Still looking for Alley Cat and NYC in the proper box...

Would you be interested in selling the old one? I keep hoping to find a Shadow World too.

Wow, nice collection Jacobus. Is that an official poster on the bottom? or something you put together yourself?

Thanks very much!

Poster? No, the bottom one is a complete (as far as I know) collection of the flat package versions (with the un-trimmed artwork). I have an idea that Fort Apocalypse was produced in that format, but no confirmation.