IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

funny, you've been doing it long before I ever started. I remember the first time it occured and I said not again. I created a script/template in which if I see an auction I'm interested in I contact the seller and ask if they get contacted (by atariGeezer, I won' t list your eBay account) to please keep the auction going or let me offer something higher. And 9/10 they tell me that they were propositioned. ;)

I've lost some good carts to you.

Really....

Now who's calling the kettle black? Now that's a bunch of bull-shit... Lies after lies, other users here can contest to that...

It's no wonder why Felix blocked you from buying from him :grin: :grin: :grin:

Edit: 9 out of 10? Really, when I've only made a couple offers and the Edit 6502 was the only one I bought. Care to make another lie???

Edited by AtariGeezer

Now who's calling the kettle black? Now that's a bunch of bull-shit... Lies after lies, other users here can contest to that...

It's no wonder why Felix blocked you from buying from him :grin: :grin: :grin:

Edit: 9 out of 10? Really, when I've only made a couple offers and the Edit 6502 was the only one I bought. Care to make another lie???

Wow.

Don't ask me to sell you carts.

Stop asking me how much I paid for them.

Stop asking me to stop buying carts on eBay so that you can have them.

Don't PM me.

Don't ask me to sell you carts.

Why the hell would I want to? Never have, never will...

Stop asking me how much I paid for them.

Why, are you stealing them? Bet that seller from France is pretty steamed after I told him what they were worth...

Stop asking me to stop buying carts on eBay so that you can have them.

I haven't, just stop hoarding the hard to find ones and we'll all be good :)

Don't PM me.

Again, Why the hell would I want to? Likewise: Stop asking me to trade something I only have one copy of...

May I ask how the "container transport" works?

I use AMHK.CZ service. They are based in Florida. Once you create an account with them, you will receive a virtual address in USA. Then you can shop on ebay.com and have your staff delivered to this address. The container leave Florida once a month and it takes over 5 weeks to reach the Czech Republic. Then I can eather pick up my goods in person or have it delivered to my home address by local parcel service. This service works well for people in Czech Republic and Slovakia, however I believe you may find similar service in Austria too.

Edited by jk40001

I use AMHK.CZ service. They are based in Florida. Once you create an account with them, you will receive a virtual address in USA. Then you can shop on ebay.com and have your staff delivered to this address. The container leave Florida once a month and it takes over 5 weeks to reach the Czech Republic. Then I can eather pick up my goods in person or have it delivered to my home address by local parcel service. This service works well for people in Czech Republic and Slovakia, however I believe you may find similar service in Austria too.

Thank you. Didn't find the service for Austria yet, but probabyl just needs more googling.

To cease OT, here's my last catch. (I know, some rather worthless but the package price wasn't too bad, methinks.)

I just bought a spare SF314, a pair of Space Invaders vinyl stickers and a pair of license plate frames that say ATARI in the middle and have the Fuji on either side. Not anything terribly interesting, but Atari-related, nonetheless.

• Like 1

Neither of those titles worked on the XL/XE in their original form. This disk fixed them both for XL/XE

What's meant by original form? Both are carts (XE/XL). What is different about the code on the disk versions? They were just conversions. The weird thing is that two different companies, no relation.

What's meant by original form? Both are carts (XE/XL). What is different about the code on the disk versions? They were just conversions. The weird thing is that two different companies, no relation.

Activision had purchased imagic by the time this was put out

Activision had purchased imagic by the time this was put out

I know it's splitting hairs but this was on the 2600 board. It does explain the combination I guess.

Activision did not buy Imagic. This is a common misconception. Late in the life span of the Atari 2600, Activision bought three of the Imagic games outright: Demon Attack , Atlantis and Moonsweeper. They did not buy the whole company.

Absolute, on the other hand, was made up of former Activision employees and they had a manufacturing (and possibly distribution) deal with Activision. This is why Absolute titles basically came in Activision cartridge shells. Activision never owned them, either. The Absolute line is currently owned by Skyworks Technologies, the current company of Absolute founder (and former Activisioner) Garry Kitchen. I know this, because while working on the Activision Anthology project I hacked the Absolute 2600 ROMs to include an updated copyright notice for Skyworks.

Hey, how come Atari Roots is listed twice on that page?

They both were there before I started helping them. I'm not sure if they are two different versions or a mistake. I'll have to look at them to see what is up.

Allan

They both were there before I started helping them. I'm not sure if they are two different versions or a mistake. I'll have to look at them to see what is up.

Allan

Ah, sorry! Guess I shouldn't have posted this in the "eBay" thread ;)

Thanks.