IGNORED

My 6th Raiders of the Lost Ark arrive today, from BRAZIL.

MattyXB

:D

I get today my 6th Raiders of the Lost Ark. This one is a special. From the BRAZIL company JVP and complete.

Here my Raiders of the Lost Ark Collection.

And here all scans from this Rare JVP Cartridge:

Lost Arck (JVP) BRAZIL

This one is not listed yet on AtariAge. So if AtariAge want them for his site, you can use them. All scans are 200dpi and good quality. Just donwload them from my site.

But I don't know the exactly order from the manual, maybe someone from BRAZIL can help me? I have scan them as I found them in the box, but I can't read it, and so I don't know the order from them. No site numbers on them. :shock:

I get more BRAZIL carts today, but I have buy them only for this one. And all others are only cartridges.

I have all that listed on my site here: My Raiders of the Lost Ark Collection.

But I know some more. Here some I know, but don't have yet:

Dynacom (There is a picture on GameReset)

Fotomania 2in1: Frontline + Cacadores da Arca (There is too a picture on GameReset)

Polygram

Rentacom 2-in-1: Gremlins | Riders of the Lost Ark

Raiders of the Lost Ark (Atari) Asia (Japan)

I hope I get soon a Box from Japan, but only a new unused box without anything, and there is too a complete box avaible. So I need this too.

I hope I will get all these varitions in the future. But I think this is very hard, because they most only avaible in BRAZIL. And there are not often BRAZIL carts on ebay. :(

But now I have one BRAZIL cart, and this is better the nothing. And complete. :D :)

Matty - Guten Tag! Ich danke das Sie haben ein "Kuhl" idea mit "Raiders". Das ist gut zum haben eine dinge fur collecting, und zum haben "ALLE". Hoffenlich mine deutsch ist nicht zu schlect. Ich habe deutsch fur vier jahren auf dem gymnausium gelearnen, und drei jahren auf der universitate, aber ich hab deutsch nicht gesproken fur sechs jahren, und ich hab viele vergessen.

Hope that made sense!

Matty - Guten Tag! Ich danke das Sie haben ein "Kuhl" idea mit "Raiders". Das ist gut zum haben eine dinge fur collecting, und zum haben "ALLE". Hoffenlich mine deutsch ist nicht zu schlect. Ich habe deutsch fur vier jahren auf dem gymnausium gelearnen, und drei jahren auf der universitate, aber ich hab deutsch nicht gesproken fur sechs jahren, und ich hab viele vergessen.  

Hope that made sense!

Nice, :D I understand it. Maybe your german is so bad as my english. Sometimes I make too some mistakes, but all understand it, I hope. And when I read it more time I understand it good.

For that, that you not speak it for 6 years it is great.

I have make this site for me, because Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favourite game. I like to collect all varitions from my favourite games. So I list all variations on one site. But most you find them on AtariAge too. Maybe not all Lables, but for most it is enough.

And some Imports are missing on AtariAge. But I hope in the future there will be a time where all Variations and Imports listed here too. :D

This one is not listed yet on AtariAge. So if AtariAge want them for his site, you can use them. All scans are 200dpi and good quality. Just donwload them from my site.

I just went and took a look at your Raiders collection, thanks! I see you even have a prototype cartridge. :) I don't think I have the one with the UPPPERCASE end albel. That looks like the same font that Sears used with their picture-label games. Hope you're able to find all the Raiders variations someday!

..Al

Yo hablo Ingles solamente. Lo siento. Congratulations on finding a lot more versions than I even knew EXISTED of one of the greatest adventure games ever made! By the way, anyone who needs help with solving the game or finding the two Easter eggs should let me know. (I know, you all probably know this stuff, but I'm always so surprised that there's anything with which I can offer help, that I have to try to flaunt my playing knowledge, since I lack the expertise in -collection- trivia necessary to be rabid about that end of things...)

CF

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I think I can help you. The correct order for your Brazilian manual is: 2 5 3 6 4 (I don't know if page 1 cames first or last since it is just a blank page).

The manual explains step by step how to find the ark in Portuguese...