IGNORED

Wiimote gloves

moycon

Are these gloves nessecary? Do they provide anything other than a change in color of your Wiimote or are they supposed to protect it or something? Also is there an option to buy wrist straps better than the ones Nintendo is giving with the system? I really don't want my TV screen cracked. :cool:

Are these gloves nessecary? Do they provide anything other than a change in color of your Wiimote or are they supposed to protect it or something?

I think they're supposed to give you a better grip.

Note also that the green one has a Triforce molded into it.

As far as a better strap... I don't believe there's an official solution. Just find some thing string or something and make one. :P

I suppose the rubberized glove could help you grip the remote...so it has less chance of flying out of your hand like mine did :|

And to distinguish them. I suppose if you had 4, you could tag yours as the red one for instance. Are these fairly common in the States? Here in Canada I haven't seen them at all, and I definitely have been looking, for the green one in particular.

How much do they go for?