IGNORED

High score

maximebeauvais

how do you keep track of your High score?

when I was young I had a book with all my record but I can not find that book again :(

Yesterday I was playing dragster and I still can not remember my best high score: 5.8X something. So now I'm using a book.

BTW I did 5.84 yesterday....My first entry in my record book :P

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've kept a little high-score notebook for about 10 years (containing my highest on all games for all systems). When I was a little kid, I made my own logbook by stapling a bunch of pieces of typing paper together in the middle and drawing the cover. I still have my scores from 1982, carried over into this new notebook. I have dates after every score. It's just an achievement thing for me, I guess.

CF

heh cool

I still have my High Score book, 2 of them infact

My first one was just a bunch of paper stapled together with all my high scores, my friend jim and Gary's high scores too

then i found an old hard cover loose leaf paper holder ( about a year later) from the mid 70's it was empty so i had to staple paper to the inside of it on both sides, one side has my scores and the other has my friend jim's scores

I even have my 7800 high scores in it, as i had stapled over 20 pieces of paper to each side of the hard cover book and i could get the jaguar in there to if i kept scores for it

I still have both and it started around 1982 as well