IGNORED

Wish list for VC Games

Lord Helmet

I'd like to see online regional, national and worldwide leaderboards. I'd also like to see online co-op at some point. I'd also like to see the wii channel menu navigatable by a cube controller so I don't have to grab the wiimote just to select the game.

As for games, I mostly want the entire TG16 catalog available since I don't have one ATM. A few SNES games I've never played like Mario RPG (which is coming). Lots of light gun games (Gumshoe, Wild Gunman, Hogan's Alley, Terminator, etc). I always loved the Thunderforce shooters, so I'd like to see them. I'd also like to see some key GBC and GBA games available for play on the Wii or downloadable to the DS.

I want to see packages of games. Say something like Adventure Island 1-4 all in one channel for 2000 or better, 1500 Wii Points.

Of course the other real wants for me are the games from systems I don't have like TG16 ( :thumbsup: ), or the the rare / expensive games for the systems I do, like Dragon Warrior 4, and Kirby 3

...or the the rare / expensive games for the systems I do, like Dragon Warrior 4, and Kirby 3

You know that if at all it will be a long time coming for the really rare games to make it to the VC, if only b/c of all of the "pop" games they want to push on us.

Put me down as someone who wants online multiplayer.

Gunstar Heroes with online co-op would be great. Also, that mech game with the deathmatch mode (Metal Warriors is it) for the SNES. If they could have online multiplay wth that it would quickly become a best seller. Trust me.

Snatcher for the Sega CD at some point would be nice.