IGNORED

A must for your 360...

AtariAger

Whoa!! Where do you get this off the Xbox Live Store thing? Another thing can I burn the theme ot a CD/DVD and put it on my 360 if I don't have Live.

No problem...you don't need xbox live...just save this image to your computer. Then...either burn it to a disc or connect your computer to your 360 and select the image to be your theme for your console.

Cheers... :D

post-4982-1166331345_thumb.jpg

Seriously? That rocks the house, y'all! Will just any JPG work or are there limitations as to what can be used?

JR

I haven't really played to much with it...but it seems that any JPG will do the trick. I tried my x-mas AA avatar as a theme...but...it is in GIF format. The xbox did not recognize the file. I'm sure if I just re-save the pic from GIF to JPG...it would work ok...but...keep in mind that the resolution of whatever pic you use might be distorted.

... :D

Whoa!! Where do you get this off the Xbox Live Store thing? Another thing can I burn the theme ot a CD/DVD and put it on my 360 if I don't have Live.

No problem...you don't need xbox live...just save this image to your computer. Then...either burn it to a disc or connect your computer to your 360 and select the image to be your theme for your console.

Cheers... :D

Can I utilize the USB feature of my 360 and transfer it using my flashdrive?

-Derek

Nice theme. When I get my 360, I'm making an Atari Jaguar theme.

You need to download this Jaguar templete then so you can make a custom faceplate.

I saw the link to that in EGM magazine, they had a picture of an awesome 360 with a Jaguar faceplate, then I clicked the link to the template, It sucks compared to the one they showed in the magazine!! Where's the one they used!!??

post-544-1166493267_thumb.jpg

Edited by moycon

You need to download this Jaguar templete then so you can make a custom faceplate.

I saw the link to that in EGM magazine, they had a picture of an awesome 360 with a Jaguar faceplate, then I clicked the link to the template, It sucks compared to the one they showed in the magazine!! Where's the one they used!!??

I think they did that with photoshop. It wouldn't that hard IMO to make one close to that though.

That's what I plan on doing, along with painting the console and controller gray, red LEDS in the console and controller, black analogue sticks and d-pads, and red buttons. Maybe even have Jagbox 360 in the Jaguar font across the middle of the console ala the PS3. I would like to make that so it could be dremeled out and lit up red, but I don't know if that's possible. Of course I have to finish two more mod projects (GC and 32X) before that ever happens. Btw, I've got my 360. Better get to work on that Jaguar theme.