IGNORED

PCB Switcher?

arcadebasement

The pinout on my Mr Do cab is universal and so I could take Mr Do's Castle and swap out the game out without problem. But I want both (and maybe wild ride in there too) in at the same time. Mounting the extra PCB inside isn't a problem but does anyone make a switcher of some sort? It wouldn't have to be software - just something I could hook up and actually flip a switch to choose between PCBs?

Thanks.

There are several multijamma adapters that do the same thing as clay's and running much cheaper in price. just look on ebay- you will see them from time to time. you wont be able to run wild ride with mr. do or mr. do's castle- wild ride is a horizontal game, do and castle are vertical.

Thanks for the help. Didin't realise Wild ride was horizontal - thanks for that. I know Castle works for sure.

My cab is original though and I'm kind of keen to keep it that way so I'm not sure how much use a jamma switcher is to me - unless there's a universal/taito pinout to jamma (I know there's connectors that go the other way).

• 2 weeks later...