IGNORED

What's happened to Atarimac?

Pengwin

Does anyone know what's happened to the Atarimac website?

I've tried to visit it, but get this message

Not Found

The requested URL /atarimac/ was not found on this server.

I tried to email Mark about this, but the mail has been bounced back.

Anyone know about this?

The last email I got from Mark was on December 1st (so, three weeks ago). He was asking me to put the latest Sio2OSX file on AtariAge so he could link to it from his site (I have been hosting the files for him). I didn't get a response after I put the file up and notified him. Strange that his website vanished and his email is bouncing.

..Al

Hi everyone,

I'm still alive, however Cox screwed up my email. The deactivated all the accounts but my master account, and the one they can't seem to figure out is atarimac, which is the one I wanted alive (including the web site).

I have Cable Internet installed here in my new house in Kansas City, but we are still living in a sea of boxes. The only computer I have set up right now is my work computer for my home office. Hope to get out personal computers set up in the next week, and get web pages reestablished elsewhere soon after that.

Till then, the download links for both Atari800MacX and Sio2OSX that show up on www.versiontracker.com still work (thanks to Al).

Regards,

Mark

Hi everyone,

I'm still alive, however Cox screwed up my email. The deactivated all the accounts but my master account, and the one they can't seem to figure out is atarimac, which is the one I wanted alive (including the web site).

I have Cable Internet installed here in my new house in Kansas City, but we are still living in a sea of boxes. The only computer I have set up right now is my work computer for my home office. Hope to get out personal computers set up in the next week, and get web pages reestablished elsewhere soon after that.

Till then, the download links for both Atari800MacX and Sio2OSX that show up on www.versiontracker.com still work (thanks to Al).

Regards,

Mark

If you have a domain and want me to host them for free, let me know.

..Al

Hey Mark, glad you got through your move still alive. I went ahead and registered SIO2OSX a week or so ago which is working great. If you didn't get my registration payment through Kagi because you're email wasn't working let me or Kagi know :)

Hi Mark,

Glad the move went ok. Hope you settle in to Kansas City ok.

Good to see you Mark!! SIO2OSX is not getting used too much only due to using a flash drive, but otherwise, glad it's there.

So what are you waiting for? Take Al up on his offer! :P

Sio2OSX is being used a great deal here, everyday, several times a day. Thanks for a great product. :cool:

doctorclu,

I'm only waiting to stop moving boxes around the house (and around, and around...in the never ending sea of boxes...I will never do a double move again, as I get to move again in 4 months when the house we are building is done..). That and for when Christmas is over and I get a few spare moments to register the domain. I've already talked to Al about it....

Pengwin,

Kagi is showing you as having paid, and I've changed all of my info with them, so it should be fine.

Thanks everyone for your patience,

Mark

All,

The Atarimac web site is back! The web site for Atari800MacX and Sio2OSX is now http://www.atarimac.com .

Thanks to Al and AtariAge for hosting the domain.

Right now the old web pages are up there, and I will be updating the pages and products as I get time during my unpacking.

Thanks again for your patience,

Mark