IGNORED

One last run of MULE carts!

Bryan

My check is in the mail. Now I need to work on upgrading my 5200 from a two-port to a four-port.

That sounds like a lot of work!! ;-)

I wish I had that kind of technical talent. Opening my wallet is the only way I'll get a four-port system.

I've never played MULE before but I am a big fan of Dan Bunten's work. Computer Quarterback got tons of hours of play on my 800XL.

I've been reading the instructions online and I can't wait to play it.

I've never played MULE before but I am a big fan of Dan Bunten's work. Computer Quarterback got tons of hours of play on my 800XL.

MULE is Bunten's masterpiece work, though Seven Cities of Gold is also an incredible game.

MULE strikes a near perfect balance between simplicity, strategy and depth. And of course FUN! :D

Thanks to Bryan, no 5200 collection is complete without this title :cool:

Got mine today! :D

Thanks Bryan, now I can stop kicking myself for missing this when it was in the AA store! I missed it by one day!!

I can't wait to give it a try. Should have some time this weekend. :cool:

Can't wait to get mine. This game gets such good reviews and I have never played it before so from what I hear I'm in for a treat (as soon as CanadaPost gets off there lazy ass' and drops it in my box that is :x)

Got my MULE cart the other day. Never played this game before which was half the reason I bought it cause I wanted something new to play. Intresting game, not sure if its up my alley or not yet but it's intresting none the less. I think I like the work involved making it from the technical side more than I do the actual game itself, but then agian I am a geek :lol: Nice work Bryan for sure :thumbsup: