IGNORED

Shooting Arcade 7800

Shawn

Yeah, I shoulda loaded before I asked. I'm wonderin gwhat differences there are in this and the 2600 version, or if they're the same.

Seems the second screen isn't complete, either--I just see colored bars there and I don't have enough targets to kill in order to pass it.

Sounds like it's not finding the RAM, how are you running it?

Mitch

Yeah, I shoulda loaded before I asked. I'm wonderin gwhat differences there are in this and the 2600 version, or if they're the same.

Seems the second screen isn't complete, either--I just see colored bars there and I don't have enough targets to kill in order to pass it.

Mitch

32K Pokey RAM cart and DevOS. There's no system RAM on the cart--that memory is just there to load up bin files.

Edited by shadow460

Mitch

32K Pokey RAM cart and DevOS. There's no system RAM on the cart--that memory is just there to load up bin files.

You need the ram or it won't work at all.

Mitch

Try this one.

Mitch

sa780016.bin

Thanks for the link. I will have to check it later this evening, though.

Right now life has me busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.

No luck--I think it's trying to access the Pokey for some reason. I get a burst of sound and then the 7800 shuts down.

Schmutzpuppe's Bero picture loaded, though. Cute dog.

Edited by shadow460

• 2 months later...

Out of interest given I've been fiddling with my CC2 today, can either file work on it, and if so what bank switch/startup does it need? :)

I doubt it will work on the CC2 as the code is customized.

It matters little, if it works, you can just run the 16K SARA 2600 version, it's the same damn thing.

Out of interest given I've been fiddling with my CC2 today, can either file work on it, and if so what bank switch/startup does it need? :)

I doubt it will work on the CC2 as the code is customized.

It matters little, if it works, you can just run the 16K SARA 2600 version, it's the same damn thing.

Yep, you can run the real version fine. I mean this hacked up 7800 bastardized version won't work right.