IGNORED

Bogus? Or just doesn't have a camera???

moycon

Hmmmm Here's another one of those rare auctions that has merchandise that looks very familiar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1360145562

What are the chances??

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?Sof...wareLabelID=380

Note: He also has Glib and Waterworld for sale. WooHoo!

Yeah, I have notice it!! :shock:

This seller must shut it down, beacuse he stole the picture from Atariage, that is not allowed without permission!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I agreed with Moycon!! 8) You got a good eye very sharp!! :wink: :wink:

Jason..... :wink:

These were my items and I have ended the auctions. I did write Albert regarding using these but never got a response, but I went ahead and jumped the gun. I've explained this in the "Feedback" post in this forum.

I'm getting a new scannner today and will relist the items.

Again, I apologize to all members for something so stupid, but I was not attempting to do anything but sell the items; if you read the descriptions they're not all glossed over like each game was the last one made. Still, I made a mistake which I take responsibility for.

These were my items and I have ended the auctions. I did write Albert regarding using these but never got a response, but I went ahead and jumped the gun. I've explained this in the "Feedback" post in this forum.

I apologize for not writing back yet, I've been a little behind with my email the last few days. While we used to allow people to use images on eBay to illustrate their auctions, we've decided to no longer allow this because people were abusing it. We've seen too many auctions where people were using scans from AtariAge without acknowledging that the pictures were not representative of the items being sold, nor was acknowledgement given that the images came from AtariAge. So now we only allow the use of screenshots.

This also allows us to more easily go after people clearly using our images in a fraudulent manner, such as the large run of "bug90" (and other) auctions not too long ago. It's just generally better if people scan and/or take photos of the items they are selling, as the buyer will see what they are getting (especially with a rare cart like Q*bert's Qubes), and people won't speculate as to the legitimacy of an auction by finding that the images came from another website.

Good luck with your auctions, glad you were a member here so you were able to snuff this out early. :)

..Al

Well, to defend Zraider, he actually bought a Q*Berts Qubes on the 4th of June, so either he is selling the copy he bought, or he upgraded the label and is selling off the one that is worse. Though his description does say mint label. He did pay $119, so I'm assuming he was looking to make a little profit on it.

Phil

Yes, I did get taken by 'soulonmyboots' for the SwordQuest WaterWorld. That was it I was selling, but I had unwrapped his unique brand of shrinkwrapping and had gone over all the items and the cart itself is in mint condition. The box has a small tear on one of the seams on the bottom, and one of the booklets has a small crease in it. The other booklets are like new condition.

The Q*Bert cart was one I purchased earlier as Phil stated. It's in mint condition, and I've gone over it with a magnifying glass.

Look, I made a mistake, but hopefully it will be constructive and all members won't think that's totally indicative of the type person I am. I can understand any doubts though.

On a better note, I did purchase a HP 4400c scanner today and have installed it and have been playing with it so that I can display items as realistically and

honestly as possible. However, I may try a digital camera just to see what works best.

By the way, did anyone ever determine if a SwordQuest WaterWorld did come with a poster ? Someone had stated that FireWorld had a poster with it. If so, it must've been awful small or folded many multiple times. Please let me know if anyone knows, as I don't won't to relist this item as "complete" is it's not.

Thanks.

Hey zraider!! :wink:

that good to hear that you wanted very honest person seller, hey dont worry, you have learned alots for this message boards, they wanted to supported and good feedback right here!! :D :D Just remind, please have to be careful where you are selling Atari's stuff at e-bay, that all....so I look forward to see you around this forums!! :)

All the best!

Welcome this board!!

Jason ;)

I'll second what smile_walle said.  Atari buyers can be VERY picky on eBay, so you have to be careful!  ;)

Yeah!! I agree with you Scott!! :D I have noticed atari buyers can be very picky on eBay :) Beacuse they dont want to lose the money, they wanted to make sure the true seller and honest at the eBay, I agreed what you said have to be very careful to watchout which sellers could be fraud and dishonest at eBay.

You got good point Scott!

take care

Jason ;)