IGNORED

Has anyone tried to play Animal Crossing NES games on Wii?

benjam138

if that was the case i dont think sonic mega collection, sonic gems collection, midway collections, megaman collections, and etc all wouldn't work either ,but they do.

Not necessarily. Nintendo could lock out just their own titles.

However, it could be a fluke in the way Animal Crossing works with the Wii

Ok, so I tried again this morning and they work. I tried a regular controller and my Wavebird last night and I swear they didn't work. I was gonna be pissed if I had to buy Donkey Kong again. Who knows why they wouldn't work?

Well, confusion solved.

I completely forgot about the NES games you could unlock in Animal Crossing. I have a points card I got with that bundle I bought and was trying to figure out what to get with it, I may have to reconsider since some of the games I already have through AC.

I am a ultra newbie about the GC animal crossing game. What and how do I get those NES games?? I refuse to download any NES titles, simply because they are 1-3 bucks at a flea market. I am interested in Animal Crossing, and was looking into buying it anyways...

They are supposed to be gifts for your Birthday & Christmas. I think that I also won one from Tom Nook's monthly raffle once. But you can find a code (per game), give it to Nook and he will give you the game. I can't remember the site I got the codes from, but just do a search on Google and you should be able to find it.

Speaking of playing old games on the Cube/Wii I seriously why some people would buy the Sonic, MegaMan, and Midway or even Zelda games for the VC when they are available on collection discs for the Cube

Well I'd buy the Mega Man ones for obvious reasons :lust: but it's precisely for that reason I didn't buy Legend of Zelda even though I have 600 points idling doing nothing (I would have bought R-Type but damn that 800 point price). I did buy Mario Bros. strictly because it's the original old NES version and for my money it's actually harder than the modern cleaned up one they throw in free with every GBA Mario title.

They are supposed to be gifts for your Birthday & Christmas. I think that I also won one from Tom Nook's monthly raffle once. But you can find a code (per game), give it to Nook and he will give you the game. I can't remember the site I got the codes from, but just do a search on Google and you should be able to find it.

Also, if you want Punch Out!! you have to a semi-complex thing that requires 2 memory cards.

I am a ultra newbie about the GC animal crossing game. What and how do I get those NES games?? I refuse to download any NES titles, simply because they are 1-3 bucks at a flea market. I am interested in Animal Crossing, and was looking into buying it anyways...

As I remember, there were codes that you could give Tom Nook so that people could send you items without having to be physically connected. The problem is that they had the town name built into the code. When people started playing around with the codes they found that there were some codes that worked regardless of the town name. Maybe someone made a code generator for it... (checks Google)...

http://www.zophar.net/personal/mooglyguy/codegen.html