IGNORED

UPDATE: Anyone know this Seller? This is why I hate Ebay!

Phantom

That was my business ebay account for my local store which I opened, which I obviously didn't have a very good grasp on and should of NEVER opened. The B&M store is now closed.

I just want to start by saying I would never, EVER rip someone off on purpose. I'm no Steve McFadden. I have a conscious. I'm the square guy who tries to obey every law and I definitely don't like running away from a problem.

For the past 9 years of my video game collecting experience, it has been pretty much smooth sailing (My life is the opposite, unfortunately). I would save my money every paycheck, buy some games for my collection, pay my bills, and that was that. The only problem I had was some guy you may know named Roagie claiming I threw all of his games into a box without padding, which I don't remember doing back in 2000 when I lived in Washington State for a few weeks. If I did do that, I'm sorry.

Cut to early 2006. Ever since my father's video game store closed down at the end of 1999 for his idiotic law breaking (which I'll never forgive him), I've always wanted to reopen a store here in Idaho Falls. The only place you could go is to a place called CD World where every SNES game is $10+, or Gamecrazy which didn't impress me at all. Before I opened the store, I sold just about every expensive game I owned (1/2 of my almost complete Sega CD collection) just to get enough money to get the place going. I used most of my games for inventory (Keeping the things I love to play). I opened May of 2006. As the store went on, I started running out of money, getting into CC debt, and getting a few things stolen from my store. Throughout September and the next few months, I started selling off things from my collection that meant something to me. This also includes my Atari 5200 games, a lot coming from a good friend who I met via eBay named Adam Esbenshade, mostly for all the good Sega CD deals I gave him ($20 for Keio Flying Squadron? Damn I'm nice!).

Tell you the truth, I don't really recall to much of what happened during these bleak eBay days. I received everybody's money and did my best to get to the post office on my days off from Wal-Mart, which I was working at more than my actual store (My brother ran it, or it was closed for the days he couldn't be there). I was very stressed out, and on some days I just didn't care what would happen. I was scared of even checking my e-mail (Most of the time the damn thing and eBay wouldn't even load, or the internet would be down) and any time the phone rang it would make me go very paranoid. Deep down my goal was to get to the Post Office and mail everyones items out. I took pride in my feedback at eBay, Gametz, Digital Press, and here - and my stomach churns when everyone starts calling me a ripper, after 8 years of near flawless feedback at the forementioned places.

So to Phantom, McGrail007, and everyone else, I'M VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY!!!! Everyone from my 2 ebay accounts either have a refund, the items, or both. If anyone thinks I owe them anything else. Let me know.

I'll hopefully being attending CGE 2007, and if anyone wants to beat the hell out of me then, I deserve it. I definitely won't be selling anything for a long time after this huge hellish debacle.

Hopefully the future looks better, and I can get all my debts paid off, and be 100% happy with the hobby that matters to me: Video Games.

Hey No problem. You made good on it, you left me a positive and I felt bad for leaving a negative, so is why I'M the one who asked for the Feedback to be taken down, i could have left it up and kept my positive but i felt bad after getting my items because i thought maybe it was somthing beyond your control. All I wanted was for what I paid for. I assume something held you up, better communication could have avoided alot of it. I really didnt read this whole note you wrote because Im just stopping in and I have food poisioning this weekend and Im back to bed in 5 minutes but i will read it later. What I do know is you didnt respond to questions til it was at a boiling point but in the end you came through. No hard feelings. And Im glad you said what happend even if I havent read it yet. Cheers