IGNORED

Best Sports Games/ Great emu finds!

deadmeow

Okay, here are my favorite sports games and the new versions I have discovered.

4th & Inches - I downloaded this on Halloween night in Highschool for my Apple IIgs, and me and my friend Chuck played the crap out of the game all night. I later discovered a Team-Editing disk for it, and we both put in our favorite NFL teams, I had Atlanta, St Louis Cards, KC Chiefs, he had Pitt, and some others. Now I discovered this for the C-64 emu and what a pleasant suprise! Quality graphics, and quality sound! (A+) Best pc football game ever!

GBA Two on Two Basketball - I had this on my Apple IIe, and later IIgs(super), fun game! Found this for the Atari ST(excellent)and C-64(not bad), but just as fun! (A-)

Hardball - This was not so hot in the IIe, but awsome on the IIgs. I found this for the Atari ST emu, and just as good as the GS version. C-64 version holds it own, Atari XE version so-so. (B+)

John Elway Quarterback - The arcade version was great, the Apple IIe version was average, and the IIgs version looked great, played a little slow. NES version plays a little faster, avg graphics. Found it for the C-64, it was a let down, graphics nothing great, way too slow. (C-)

Super Sprint - Kick ass arcade game, we played it at the arcade in highschool. I found this for the NES emu, and it is pretty good. Found the C-64 version, and it looks cheesey with little tiny cars, but it plays very well, and it looks as if you can design your own tracks. Going to look at this some more! (B)