Something unexpected happened, so one more daily update!
Based on this:
it appears solar covered 75% of my electricity usage yesterday (54% was used direct, 21% was sent to the Powerwall for use when the sun went down). However, this morning I discovered that the graphs:
can be slid up
to reveal more info. Based on this, I actually produced 2.1 kWh more power than I used (42.9 solar - 40.8 usage). Of the overproduction I lost 1.3 kWh to Powerwall (14.4 - 13.1) due to charging & AC/DC conversion overhead, and sent the remaining 0.8. kWh to the grid (11.1 - 10.3).
This has been horrific trend in user interfaces for a while, I've been quite annoyed that UI developers have taken to hiding things and making the user work to discover that those things are even there. Back in 2010 I blogged about one of these hidden features in Facebook, though sadly the gallery at my website stopped working so all the screenshots are gone.
Addendum - Performance is now Impact, compare the current screenshot with the one from the Storm Watch! blog entry.
It now shows I overproduced, though the Self Powered should really be 75% as shown before since 21% of the usage was battery charged by solar.
The app was last updated on April 27th, so this must be an online change.
Addendum 2 - Antennas on the gateway and inverter.