BikerBob's Club House BBS goes online!

JohnPolka
Calendar

Event details

This event began 04/02/2021 and repeats every year forever

On April 2, 2021, BikerBob's Club House BBS went online for the first time. The BBS would run FoReM ST version 2.3 on an Atari MegaSTE. The BBS' current telnet address and port is bikerbobsclubhouse.ddns.net:23. The SysOp is @Bikerbob

Recommended Comments

Is it ok to post Bulletins about the BBS here? in this TOPIC.. seems like it would be a good place.

So, for those that have found the WRESTLING game.   J at the main menu gets you to the DOORS - at the moment the only DOOR that works is the WRESTLING game. 

You are asked for your NAME when you login to the game. The game does not check that name to see if its valid.. it just checks if it finds it? or not? SO if you put the wrong name in.. it will think your new. OR if you put someone elses name in you can take control of their wrestler. Short sighted, but its how it works.

SO pick a name that only you know.. remember it.. then name your wrestler.  Next time logging on.. if you put that correct name in.. it will find your wrestler, EACH NAME can have 1 wrestler.. SO.. you could have multi wrestlers, if each time you go in the game.. you put a different NAME in.

GOT IT?

Bikerbob

• Like 1

Ok DDST added. I really like this game. I suppose I could play it on Dark Force. Which I do. I have ver. 1.2 which I am very sure is older than DFs version. Interesting that it only gives me the option of ST graphics. 

Also added Nationals ST a drag racing game. Which works but errors on exit. Not sure why. I left it up. I am hoping it's a local issue. 

• Like 1

ST Nationals a Drag racing game is up - not sure how to play this.. anything I did with my car slowed it down, so I assume you have to be a gear head to understand how various changes to the car make it better.

Bikerbob

• Like 1
On 5/1/2021 at 5:20 AM, Bikerbob said:

ST Nationals a Drag racing game is up - not sure how to play this.. anything I did with my car slowed it down, so I assume you have to be a gear head to understand how various changes to the car make it better.

Bikerbob

@Mazzspeed will probably blow the doors off everyone in this game! :)

-JP

• Like 1

when you do Mazz, write something up .. so that we have and idea of how to play the game. I will put it up as an instruction for the game. I dont understand gear ratios vs tire dia and width.

James

Still couldn't get on this morning either - anyone else having

problems connecting?

Thanks.

thesybariteorg.sytes.net:420 

Up and running. ForeSight Software. Give it a go!!!

James