IGNORED

I HATE NIGERIA

Dusk2600

Hello,

I am glad to be the winning bidder of your item, i was just lucky to have won it,l just have to stick with it as l have seen the advertisement for it all around and lm impressed by the features. I came on to eBay purposely for a present for my Son.I want you to understand that i'm currently in conference in UK. I wonder if you could be so kind as to help me ship this item to my Son .It's his birthday and this is his birthday gift. I'm prepared to cover p&p. i'll pay through paypal and i will add $80 for shipping to my son where is on an assigmnet for the british Consulate in Nigeria, I want the item to be shipped to West Africa via USPS Global Express Mail 3-5 Days Delivery. The address of my son where you will ship the item to is below,

Mr Olatunji Sunday,

Sw9/308a, Railway Line Odo Ona

Ibadan

Oyo State

Nigeria

Thats the address where you will ship the item to and i will get back to you after the payment is made and you can reach me on

Pettit

FUCK IS ALL I GOTTA SAY 237.50 DOWN THE DRAIN

Edited by Dusk2600

I have heard that a LOT of auctions on eBay for Wii's and PS3's are ending in scams involving Nigeria. If you browse thru the completed auctions for Wii's and PS3's, it appears that the majority of them are being won by people with ZERO (or private) feedback and names ending in digits (like Winston1007). I'd be willing to bet that a lot of these auctions are being screwed around with by scams. Seems there was a post here by someone else who's auction for either a Wii or PS3 ended up with a Nigerian winner.

If these scams continue, eBay could really begin to feel the pressure as people are going to be reluctant to list certain items.

Mendon

If you want to get revenge, just go to Nigeria. You have the address. It´s probably one of those cyber cafe scams that were on the news

All the scammers in one spot? Man how many packages do you think arrive there in a day.

Paypal isn't as foolproof as a phoney money order. Can't you open a new paypal, remove the funds before they try to reverse it?

Edited by Buyatari