IGNORED

Toyshop Trouble is brilliant!

godzillajoe

BTW: TT is already on 4th place of the homebrews bestsellers list. Anyone remember how far RR got last year?

#2.

Something tells me that the holiday sale was more popular than usual this year.

I dunno - in 2004 my Holiday Qb is #28. in 2005 my RR is #213! I was surprised when I got such a big number. A lot of RR sold! I think in 2004 Qb was available just after Thanksgiving...and I ordered RR at the end of the year - I think 12/29.

BTW: TT is already on 4th place of the homebrews bestsellers list. Anyone remember how far RR got last year?

#2.

I dunno - in 2004 my Holiday Qb is #28. in 2005 my RR is #213! I was surprised when I got such a big number. A lot of RR sold! I think in 2004 Qb was available just after Thanksgiving...and I ordered RR at the end of the year - I think 12/29.

that's believable. on 12/13 i ordered my stuff and it was order #5522. exactly a month later i had to place another order just so i can obtain a Holiday Qb cart, and THAT order number is #5755.

Toyshop Trouble going way beyond 300 is likely.

Math Grand Prix sure payed off... :D

#2.

Could be. But it makes me wonder how RR could shoot to #2 and then drop completely off of the list? This suggests to me that it was either removed from the list when it went off sale or sales are calculated monthly, quarterly or annually instead of for all time.

Could be. But it makes me wonder how RR could shoot to #2 and then drop completely off of the list? This suggests to me that it was either removed from the list when it went off sale or sales are calculated monthly, quarterly or annually instead of for all time.

The shop system only tracks available items. Wouldn't make sense otherwize, or? :)

They're calculated for all time, but I think Albert counted the non-limited-edition "Reindeer Rescue" as a different game than "The 2005 AtariAge Holiday Cart: Reindeer Rescue". But only Albert knows for sure. ;)

The holiday Cartridge was item #335, while RR is item #845. Actually I think that's ok, as it would seem rather unfair to have a (mostly) free giveaway compete with full-price titles.

The holiday Cartridge was item #335, while RR is item #845. Actually I think that's ok, as it would seem rather unfair to have a (mostly) free giveaway compete with full-price titles.

I'd like to see some figures separating out # purchased in first run; # freebies in first run; # purchased in later runs.

I wonder how the various holiday carts break down in turns of # of freebies, original run; # purchased, original run; # purchased, later runs.

I'm number 51 I think, I'm not home to look. I've gotten up to Dec. 16th so far. I don't think I'll ever make to the 24th. I just can't think that fast.

It's a great game, very reminiscent of Pressure Cooker which I consider to be one of the all time great games for any system.

I'm number 51 I think, I'm not home to look. I've gotten up to Dec. 16th so far. I don't think I'll ever make to the 24th. I just can't think that fast.

You will get to the 24th. Ive made it to Jan 6th, but I got TT before most people and played the hell out of it. One thing that helped me is that when the toys start coming out I would quickly scan the screen and check out what colors were needed and yell out the colors, that way when I was done painting with one color I knew exactly what other colors were needed and go directly to that color..works for me.

Part of it depends on which toys happen you happen to get on a given level. Sometimes the game will give you a lot of toys of the same color, and you won't have to do as much running around.

Part of it depends on which toys happen you happen to get on a given level. Sometimes the game will give you a lot of toys of the same color, and you won't have to do as much running around.

Good point. My strategy so far has been to paint all of the one colors first so they will clear out of the way for the 2 color toys. Maybe I'll get better as I improve my Brain Age on the DS similtaneously:)

It's a great game, very reminiscent of Pressure Cooker which I consider to be one of the all time great games for any system.

LONG LIVE PRESSURE COOKER!!!!!!!! All fellow Short Order Sams unite!!!!!!!!

Here HERE!!

Has anyone discovered the easter egg in TT yet still trying to figure out the hint on back of the manual I guess it would

help if I could get past Dec 10th :lol: