IGNORED

In Search of a Rare 3DO Game, I NEED IT!!!!!!!

JagMX

I've been searching for and trying to get a very rare 3DO game. The only baseball game ever made for it. I believe its a Japanese Import. If ANYONE Owns the original copy of it OR can give me a Backup copy of it, PLEASE reply to this post and let me know, email me anything!!! ill pay for shipping of the CD to me. t doesnt matter to me, i need this gamE!!!! :D 8)

I've been searching for and trying to get a very rare 3DO game. The only baseball game ever made for it. I believe its a Japanese Import. If ANYONE Owns the original copy of it OR can give me a Backup copy of it' date=' PLEASE reply to this post and let me know, email me anything!!! ill pay for shipping of the CD to me. t doesnt matter to me, i need this gamE!!!! [/color']

I did not know a baseball game even existed for 3DO! Was it one of the traditional Japanese baseball games a la RBI baseball with the short, fat players? Or did it sort of resemble the later day PowerLeague Baseball series on PC Engine (the Powerleague series, especially 4 and 5, remain some of the BEST BASEBALL games on ANY platform to this day! Not even WSB on XBOX comes close!)?

This is very interesting! Please provide me with more pics and details! I am a huge baseball fan and may buy a 3do if such a games exists!

One Baseball game does xist, Ive seen it on ebay 2 times and both times i lost the bid. I recall the price going over 150.00 both times. I cant seem to find anyone who has it and i wish i remember the people who won it so i could get in touch with them. Unfortunatly i dont recall very well what it looks like, ive only seen one pic of the game and one pic of the cover cd. It is a japanese baseball game, but not those with the fat short bodies and such. DAMNT!i wish i knew wheer i can get one :( , the search contiunes! 8)

One Baseball game does xist' date=' Ive seen it on ebay 2 times and both times i lost the bid. I recall the price going over 150.00 both times. I cant seem to find anyone who has it and i wish i remember the people who won it so i could get in touch with them. Unfortunatly i dont recall very well what it looks like, ive only seen one pic of the game and one pic of the cover cd. It is a japanese baseball game, but not those with the fat short bodies and such. DAMNT!i wish i knew wheer i can get one :( , the search contiunes! 8) [/color']

I feel your pain. I am currently in need of a reasonably priced CD-i player and have thus far been highly unsuccessful. Sure, I could buy one for $100, but to do that would be foolish since CD-i's were never popular and as such do not deserve such a high price. That 3DO baseball game though...if it's anything like the Powerleague series, then it is MORE THAN worth the $150 price point! I love baseball games!

Jaghammer i am currently looking for this exact same game, and i got ahold of a guy who might be able to get ahold of this game and make me a copy of it and if you would like i could ask him to make me 2 copies of it , one for me and one for you

Jaghammer i am currently looking for this exact same game, and i got ahold of a guy who might be able to get ahold of this game and make me a copy of it and if you would like i could ask him to make me 2 copies of it , one for me and one for you

Dude, GET ME A COPY PLEASE!!!!!!! :) I'll give you something in return. Do you have the worst ever Grand Prix racing game ever made? I tell ya World Tour Racing for the JagCD Blows this game away completely. In all departments. I have F1 GP for the 3DO,(the only GP game i believe ever made) if you want i can burn ya copy so you too can xperience the awful programming that went into this game. Dude PLEASE KEEP ME posted on this game, bug this guy constantly to get it :D , email me to let me know, post it up, anything! :!: :!: :D