IGNORED

Who's going to the CGE 2007 in Vegas

homerwannabee

I'm going this year, but staying away from the Digital Press guys

So, you're planning on staying in your room all weekend?

Just be ready to take me on buddy

Actually, since you're this close to breaking my Halloween record (as stated in numerous previous posts), there's really no point in our head-to-head competition. You have me obviously outclassed and outgunned. So you are instead cordially invited to play with yourself all weekend.

----

Sorry - I meant "play by yourself."

Edited by Snider-man

Actually, since you're this close to breaking my Halloween record (as stated in numerous previous posts), there's really no point in our head-to-head competition. You have me obviously outclassed and outgunned. So you are instead cordially invited to play with yourself all weekend.

----

Sorry - I meant "play by yourself."

No no I already told TG and others, this is a special Competition, only you and I will set a score for this variation.

So don't back out on me, that would suck, I'am even trying to get posters made up for our contest

Then you may have a problem, as I have no intention of playing against you or defending my high score. Go nuts and bask in the limelight. Shatter the record. Bathe in the applause. But you're doing it alone. I had it with you long ago as my previous post on the matter made clear:

Go ahead and shatter the Halloween record as this apparently means Much more to you than it does to me, honestly. I guess this is a point of respect, honor, chutpah, or whatever for you. Truthfully, I truly don't care THAT much to put up with the attitude. Knock yourself out, dude.
Edited by Snider-man

Why should I even take on you?

I don't even know you. :?

Off-Topic:

To DP guys: Sorry to say but I've been lurking at your forums over the last couple of months and the quality of the forums (and the people) are heading towards downhill.

If you want to say how much wrong I'm PM me. :|

This quote tick me off the worse (from the recent U.S.S. Liberty: 40th Anniversary thread):

Man I cant believe the jews covered it up.. the very same jews who caused 911 with george bush.

I'm a Jew and I was pissed off with that quote.

Want to talk more about it, PM me.

Edited by Fighter17

Why should I even take on you?

I don't even know you. :?

He was talking to me, Fighter. :roll:

To DP guys: Sorry to say but I've been lurking at your forums over the last couple of months and the quality of the forums (and the people) are heading towards downhill.

If you want to say how much wrong I'm PM me.

For a guy who wants to keep a low profile at CGE from the DP guys, you are just determined to say silly stuff like this, ensuring some kind of dialogue. Don't worry, I've passed along your concerns to the membership. But I don't think you have to worry about a PM.

See you in 30 days.

Edited by Snider-man

He was talking to me, Fighter. :roll:

For a guy who wants to keep a low profile at CGE from the DP guys, you are just determined to say silly stuff like this, ensuring some kind of dialogue. Don't worry, I've passed along your concerns to the membership. But I don't think you have to worry about a PM.

See you in 30 days.

My mistake for the quote.

I'm not even going to bring up silly quotes at CGE. I can't argue with you guys. :roll:

See you in 30 days, wait I don't even know what you look like. I guess I'm better off not knowing half of DP member's faces. :D

Then you may have a problem, as I have no intention of playing against you or defending my high score. Go nuts and bask in the limelight. Shatter the record. Bathe in the applause. But you're doing it alone. I had it with you long ago as my previous post on the matter made clear:

Go ahead and shatter the Halloween record as this apparently means Much more to you than it does to me, honestly. I guess this is a point of respect, honor, chutpah, or whatever for you. Truthfully, I truly don't care THAT much to put up with the attitude. Knock yourself out, dude.

Well, this wasen't about taking your score, and never was it was just a gamer vs. programmer match.

Most points in ten minutes on one life, not for the high score, just a new variation, sorry if I upset ya, but you called me out and I responded, well just think about and let me know.

It will be alot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm there.

Looking forward to meeting some of the nut-case collectors from this site like Wonder and CPUWIZ.

Likewise........I am so looking forward to being there......that and I need some time away from my job, it's driving me nuts. :)

I'm there.

Looking forward to meeting some of the nut-case collectors from this site like Wonder and CPUWIZ.

My nuts will be there, not sure if I'll bring the case though. :D

Wait, that doesn't sound so good. :ponder:

I'm there.

My nuts will be there, not sure if I'll bring the case though. :D

Wait, that doesn't sound so good. :ponder:

It doesn't.

Hope we can do some Wizard of Wor action next week. :D

I will be there once more with the Vectrex Museum items. Been comming with Vectrex gear since 1999. Can't quit now can I?

And this year I will be helping quite a bit more behind the scenes as well. Look for me Tuesday night.

IMHO, I am glad CGE moved back to Vegas. It's a semi-long drive but I like the area better than Cali for playing after all. Now if the ST tranporter would be invented in the real world things would be perfect!

Add me to the list...I booked my flight a few minutes ago. Does anyone else have any ideas about getting cartridges throough airport security? I wouldn't dare pack them in my suitcase, but Im sure I will get questions if I bring them through security.

Add me to the list...I booked my flight a few minutes ago. Does anyone else have any ideas about getting cartridges throough airport security? I wouldn't dare pack them in my suitcase, but Im sure I will get questions if I bring them through security.

I would bring them with me on the plane by backpack.