IGNORED

Lock please, Items found

Phantom

Yea Im skeptical too thats why i wont pay $30 for a book that isnt for me. My sister is probably going to have gastric bypass and figured if I could find out what the supposed miracle piece of food was, that she could atleast try it as I see no harm except if I bought the thing and wasted my money, now if it was a certainty, id gladly throw away $30 for my sister and most of the time she gets on my nerves LOL! anyhow, Id still like to know even though I am skeptical.

I have one that has issues. I was able to get it to work for a bit but most of the time it acts as if the joystick is being pushed down even when it isn't. Send me a message if you are interested.

I have a working one as well but I would only sell it if you bought a Wico joystick from me. I have several Wico joysticks right now but only one working Y cable.

I have one that has issues. I was able to get it to work for a bit but most of the time it acts as if the joystick is being pushed down even when it isn't. Send me a message if you are interested.

I have a working one as well but I would only sell it if you bought a Wico joystick from me. I have several Wico joysticks right now but only one working Y cable.

I actually have 4 Wico sticks now, I wanted 4 and thats what i have now(only 2 Y's) ..where the heck were ya when i was asking for Wicos a month or 2 ago on here? lol! I cant buy another stick ..and I'll have to pass on the broken Y but thanks for letting me know. I was looking for Wicos and kept missing out but i just bought my last 2 from HD atariman and it has the keypad with it, cost me $93 shipped but with the y cable and the keypad, I hada grab it..anyone think I paid too much? anyone dealt with that seller? anyhow, thanks for the offer.

I actually have 4 Wico sticks now, I wanted 4 and thats what i have now(only 2 Y's) ..where the heck were ya when i was asking for Wicos a month or 2 ago on here? lol! I cant buy another stick ..and I'll have to pass on the broken Y but thanks for letting me know. I was looking for Wicos and kept missing out but i just bought my last 2 from HD atariman and it has the keypad with it, cost me $93 shipped but with the y cable and the keypad, I hada grab it..anyone think I paid too much? anyone dealt with that seller? anyhow, thanks for the offer.

HDatariman is a fraud too! :x

a hundred bucks for 2 wico's and a keypad is fair.

Thats what I figured but now you have me worried its not gonna work. :sad: The whole reason ai bought it was for the keypad but it still wasnt cheap, it was right on if you ask me, fair deal if it all works. Hopefully you were just Kidding. IS HD among us here at AA?

Well, i need 3 Y cables now in total because even though the ad stated a Y cable, it is only a extension cable. So still need these if anyone has loose ones available for trade or $. The seller is working with me to try to resolve this though. Keypad works great and so does 1 joy, the others was so-so and had a small chunk of wire tubing missing. The Y cables will be hard to find wont they? I need to go to yard sales. PM me if you have any available, thanks

• 2 weeks later...