IGNORED

sweetsstuff4u ships boxed game in bubble envelope

holygrailvideogames.com

He may take special care of you... but I've seen enough to avoid him. Completely. I've seen his feedback retaliation... (research it yourself).

That's why a lot of people won't neg him. And... when he has people praising him... he gets a big bloated head. God... you act like the guy is an uncle of yours or something.

As for me being singled out by you... it was obvious. You flat out said something to me. No one in the else was quoted and picked on up to that point. Only me. I've had an issue with you in the past... had you on my blocked list and everything. Then... I figured what the hell... why block him. I'm second questioning that now.

So... congrats on your purchase. I hope it is in 'perfect' condition as most of his pictures imply.

My final take on this: I'll gladly overpay for an item if the customer service is great. I don't like to buy stuff cheap and from an unknown source for obvious reasons. If the deal looks shady... it probably is.

If you don't mind, I'm going back to my sandbox to play with my friends. You are more than welcome if you don't mind climbing off my ass

....I'll bring the shovels and buckets..... :D

Sweet!

Just you guys know, there is a thread over to DP in the e-bay forum entitled "SWEETSTUFF 4U is a massive thief.

Wher he apparantly ripped off A member 400 dollars! it's almost a month old, I would read that thread before I bought ANYTHING from this person.

Shawn

Old info, already discussed that here a while ago.

Just you guys know, there is a thread over to DP in the e-bay forum entitled "SWEETSTUFF 4U is a massive thief.

Wher he apparantly ripped off A member 400 dollars! it's almost a month old, I would read that thread before I bought ANYTHING from this person.

Shawn

Checked the first 4 pages and didn't see it so I thought I'd throw it out there. ;)

Shawn

Checked the first 4 pages and didn't see it so I thought I'd throw it out there. ;)

It was in the Marketplace forum:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=101377

I just don't like people jumping on a bandwagon to hate someone because everyone else does.

The problem with this guy is that he;

Uses your feedback hostage, not giving appropriate feedback first, and;

Uses the shipping charges to pad his profit.

That makes him a piece of shit in my book, and I'm sure plenty of other peoples. Unfortunately, those two slimeball practices are difficult to spot until you've bought from him.

Fortunately, there ARE people here at AA (and apparently at Digital Press) who have jumped on the bandwagon to help warn others. The only ebayer worse than this guy is the one who knowingly supports him by buying his stuff even after what he's pulled on fellow collectors.

It's not a matter of hate. It's common sense really.

Edited by jetset

The problem with this guy is that he;

Uses your feedback hostage, not giving appropriate feedback first, and;

Uses the shipping charges to pad his profit.

That makes him a piece of shit in my book, and I'm sure plenty of other peoples. Unfortunately, those two slimeball practices are difficult to spot until you've bought from him.

Fortunately, there ARE people here at AA (and apparently at Digital Press) who have jumped on the bandwagon to help warn others. The only ebayer worse than this guy is the one who knowingly supports him by buying his stuff even after what he's pulled on fellow collectors.

It's not a matter of hate. It's common sense really.

What he said. I did however buy a game from him when this all came out. I am glad I atleast got it.

Jim

Even over at DP... it mentions he's pulled the paypal scam a few times. One person in particular said he forgot to do Delivery Confirmation and within 3 days SS4U files for a full refund and leaves shity messages to the guy. That's just wrong.

I think he looks for an opportunity and takes it. I for one will be giddy as hell if I see him bid on a Jaguar auction of mine. I'll laugh and cry tears of joy when I take away his bid and then block him.

He's a scam. He's a liar. Etc. I know enough about him to know NOT to buy anything from him.

I do have a problem though with a fellow atariage member that calls up said scammer and decides to 'tell his new buddy' all about his fellow atariage members. That bugs the crap out of me. I'll leave it be for now. But... it is somewhat alarming.

I'm not defending sweets, but if someone only charges $2-4 for 1st class, I don't think it's such a travesty if they ship a boxed game in a bubble envelope. As long as they get a big enough bubble envelope, a boxed game should be fine. It also helps though if you get "fragile" or "do not crush" stamped on it.

I'm not defending sweets, but if someone only charges $2-4 for 1st class, I don't think it's such a travesty if they ship a boxed game in a bubble envelope. As long as they get a big enough bubble envelope, a boxed game should be fine. It also helps though if you get "fragile" or "do not crush" stamped on it.

Are you kidding?? Boxed games should NEVER EVER EVER be sent in bubblewrap envelopes.

He charged $4.99 for first-class shipping. You can ship a boxed 2600 game first class in a box for half that amount. New, appropriate-sized boxes are 50 cents or less if you get them from a packing supplies company. There's no excuse for shipping a boxed game in a bubble envelope when someone paid you $4.99 for shipping.

..Al

A boxed game should NEVER be sent in a bubble mailer. I don't think it matters if you put "fragile" or "do not crush" on it either. I think that you could write "WARNING BOMB - DO NOT CRUSH" and the box would still arrived smooshed inside of a bubble envelope. I paid a total of $9.98 to have two games shipped (2 separate transactions). He buys his supplies from Uline so he could easily buy inexpensive boxes to send his boxed games in. Al might be right. This might be his way to get back at members of this forum.

I told you that I will let you all know what happens when I get the packages.

Until then you guys can back off on the comments.

Also, please let us know if he give you feedback when you pay, or if he holds it hostage for you to leave yours first. :twisted:

That's funny, the previous seller I dealt with didn't leave feedback until he heard I was satisfied with what I received. I've previously understood that, as a seller, you're suppose to leave feedback soon after the payment has been received. In this instance, this is not the case. The seller wanted to leave feedback describing the entire transaction experience. Does that sound more accurate or am I totally wrong.

Are you kidding?? Boxed games should NEVER EVER EVER be sent in bubblewrap envelopes.

I've received many boxed games that came in bubble envelopes that were in fine shape. I guess I'm just not as anal as some people... :roll: :P It's when someone crams a boxed game that barely fits into a bubble envelope that you get smushed boxes...It really does make a difference if you use the correct size for such things...

He charged $4.99 for first-class shipping. You can ship a boxed 2600 game first class in a box for half that amount. New, appropriate-sized boxes are 50 cents or less if you get them from a packing supplies company. There's no excuse for shipping a boxed game in a bubble envelope when someone paid you $4.99 for shipping.

..Al

Which is why I said $2-4... ;) Of course if you charge $4.99 to ship you better use the free Priority Mail boxes...