IGNORED

Biggest project ever 2 LEFT - LOWERED PRICE (Cart shelving)

Red 5

One is on the bay as CPUWIZ kindly pointed out :cool:

One is pending.

This leaves only 2 left for a while.

They are both assembled.

We will let the last two assembled units go for $375 including shipping to the US (no... not Alaska or Hawaii... unless you give me plane tickets to hand deliver it... in which case you can have 2 for the price of one ;) )

-This beats the Ebay price for you sexy Atari Agers. If anyone bids on the ebay one, it will hopefully beat it by a lot. ;)

7 people watching the auction, but I think it is just probably mostly curiosity.

Edited by therealred5

One is on the bay as CPUWIZ kindly pointed out :cool:

One is pending.

This leaves only 2 left for a while.

They are both assembled.

We will let the last two assembled units go for $375 including shipping to the US (no... not Alaska or Hawaii... unless you give me plane tickets to hand deliver it... in which case you can have 2 for the price of one ;) )

-This beats the Ebay price for you sexy Atari Agers. If anyone bids on the ebay one, it will hopefully beat it by a lot. ;)

7 people watching the auction, but I think it is just probably mostly curiosity.

Wait, let me get this straight, the last two for $375 or did you mean $375 for each one?

• 2 years later...

My Brain locked up need a nap too many titles to try to infer from picutre I like finished basement looks cool dont know why that shelf is there but it looks as if it was really convinent for that cart rack.

Edited by awace

WOw you have a Great basement

I was lead here by a thread lead me here

I only have like 1 blue rubber maid standard sized TUB plump full of Atari Stuff.

I also have a ½ tub of modem a thiland dial up mpp modem dials pulse faster than touch tone used to be and some 850 modules..

I envey you having a basement .

I bet You could make a bundle selling schamtic like PLANS construction pdfs of blue prints on a auction site and make a lot of $ easly!..

I like how the Red 1982/3/4 newer ones like jr pacman look and the 7800 ones silver cool too and the PULL handles on that brand the whole thing looks cool I also like how you removed some partitions to set upright so we could see the lable FACE hhm let see now on left top right being row 1 column 1 that would be cart named ? but row 4 column 14 15 16 and 17 is snooopy witch looks cool upright..

any plans to post complete listing???