IGNORED

2600 Jr. composite video

davidbrit2

I wonder if I could achieve a similar setup with my Fujitsu Poqet Plus...

Does this have audio out? If so it could work with the Cuttle if it has Windows CE2 and can run PlayBIN. I still need to get a WinCE2/3 device for the Cuttle Cart.

The HP200LX only has RS232 out .. and connects to the serial Vectrex RAM Cart via cable .. and built-in terminal communication program.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Oh, the Fujitsu definitely doesn't have audio output. :-) It's basically an HP 200LX that's the size of a VHS tape, with 2 card slots and a backlight. If one could concoct a sort of D/A converter for the serial port, there's a slim chance it could generate the ROM tones.

If one could concoct a sort of D/A converter for the serial port, there's a slim chance it could generate the ROM tones.

Well that sounds like alot of trouble. I like to push the limit with my HP200LX .. but for Atari and the Cuttle, I guess I'll have to break down and get another device. :(

The other day I made a custom cable setup for connecting the palmtop to the Vectrex Serial VecRAM cart. BTW: I programmed my interactive Vectrex proof of the Pythagorian Theorem on the palmtop.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA