IGNORED

Ouch! 7 360s for this poor fella!

Antneed

Well, looks like I'm back in business :)

Forget what I said about the free month of gold xbox live though...the card they said was in the box wasn't in the box :(

Oh well.

Yea neither was my card. But I got mine yesterday, it is my original console, and it works pretty well. Total time for everything from my phone call to it being back in my hands was 10 days including the weekend. Not bad.

Yea neither was my card. But I got mine yesterday, it is my original console, and it works pretty well. Total time for everything from my phone call to it being back in my hands was 10 days including the weekend. Not bad.

You guys should call the MS rep back and mention the lack of a card. Maybe they will mail one to you?

You guys should call the MS rep back and mention the lack of a card. Maybe they will mail one to you?

I might, but its not that gig of a deal really. I'm just glad to have my 360 back.

I noticed a couple of things about the system they returned to me:

-It is quite a bit quieter...the fan sounds like it makes less noise

-The on/off button doesn't click anymore...it feels mushy

• 2 months later...