IGNORED

FOUND: Odyssey 2 and Carts

JellE

I am looking for an Odyssey 2 game system in working condition, with carts, if possible. I used to have one of these but I am not really sure what happened to it. I really liked the game Warlord (or something like that.)

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance on this!! :)

Edited by JellE

E-Mail Sent! :)

ps - I'm not sure what game you were looking for since I didn't know warlords was for the system. We'll see if we have an extra copy the game for 2600 though.

Warlords for the O2 would be sick!! I gotta go talk to a friend of mine about this, I bet he would do it. :)

ps - I'm not sure what game you were looking for since I didn't know warlords was for the system. We'll see if we have an extra copy the game for 2600 though.

Warlords for the O2 would be sick!! I gotta go talk to a friend of mine about this, I bet he would do it. :)

Now just get an O2 to do 4 player and it spells good times :cool:

I just remembered... it isn't "Warlords"... it is "Attack of the Timelord". Ahh well... what can I say, I am not only electronically challenged... I am gaming challenged as well!! haha

Thanks again!!!

Now just get an O2 to do 4 player and it spells good times :cool:

Not possible per say, I looked into it. Best you could do would be 4 custom controllers with 2 of them using up and down to control and the other 2 to use left and right to controll with the program using l\r as u\d also on both controllers but then you are still stuck with not having a fire button on 2 of the 4 controllers and I got no clue how the hell you would add aditional fire buttons without sharing them, and sharing them would suck.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Not possible per say, I looked into it. Best you could do would be 4 custom controllers with 2 of them using up and down to control and the other 2 to use left and right to controll with the program using l\r as u\d also on both controllers but then you are still stuck with not having a fire button on 2 of the 4 controllers and I got no clue how the hell you would add aditional fire buttons without sharing them, and sharing them would suck.

I see you have given this way too much thought per say ;) someday I might just have to make he trip up north and brainstorm

I see you have given this way too much thought per say ;) someday I might just have to make he trip up north and brainstorm

I've got a pretty big house and the basement is offically "Shawn's Apartment" (or so my wife calls it). Chicky and Jude can handle the kids and we can hang out in the basement like cool guys :cool:

EDIT: And just so Chicky doesn't pound the fuck out of me the women watching the kids bit was a joke. :P

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I am looking for an Odyssey 2 game system in working condition, with carts, if possible. I used to have one of these but I am not really sure what happened to it. I really liked the game Warlord (or something like that.)

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance on this!! :)

I have a C.I.B. Odyssey 2 and 6 complete games that I will be selling soon.Also have a C.I.B. voice mudule.PM Me an offer as I would love to unload it and free up some more space.

Shawn