IGNORED

Post your UNIQUE ATari 2600 item!

Marco

I can't find it right now but anyone have a MIP PointMaster Fire Control?Also does anyone have a Taiwnaese knock-off of an Atari cx-40 joystick?The only thing it says different is JOYSTICK on the top and on the bottom is a nice "Made In Taiwan" logo.post-12353-1175824588_thumb.jpg

How about the "ZIPPER" version? :cool:

And I raise you a flipper. :ponder: :D

post-12370-1177561769_thumb.jpg

Up until tonight, I hadn't bothered to figure out for sure whether that name on the box was an autograph or a previous owner of the boxed Defender that I got with my Atari 2600 a while back. I figured there was some reason it hadn't ever been opened so I started poking around the 'net.

They say you learn something new every day. Today I learned that Bob Polaro programmed Defender and signed autographs as Robert Polaro.

Probably not all that unique, but it's the closest thing to unique that I have.

It's been so beat around that the bottom has come open, but the comic, cart, catalog and manual are all still in really good shape.

Might this ratty piece of potentially rare and valuable piece of video game history be of interest to a collector?

Edited by BigO

First thing you see when you come through my front door:

Except for my hand and the cart.

post-1496-1176612022_thumb.jpg

More info please? Watercolor, Acrylic?

Great Job! I'm working on a River Raid watercolor myself.

-rick

Acrylic, meticulously taped off. If I recall correctly, it took at least 30 hours. There may be a thread still on these boards about it; I couldn't find it by searching.

I have others, but that's the largest I have done.

Nice cart. Are there other carts that have that kind of handle design? It looks like air-raid, except black and much shorter.

Those were made by a company called Tron, they are from Brazil. There are many different ones. :)

Steven's Game Console for those people who just like playing games with good posture.

Note the "Cartride"

one day I'm gonna get one of those and dremil it out so there is an ashtray on one side and a beer cooler on the other (seriously). :cool:

Steven's Game Console for those people who just like playing games with good posture.

Note the "Cartride"

Wow, I've never heard of this one before. Looks very interesting. :)

Note the "Cartride"

Not a bad little idea, you can rest a drink on the top of it while you play and then fill the cart holders full of M&M's or whatever your favorite is, I could use one of these :)

It's more than that, it has some kind of educational goal, kids get to learn a bit about 22 animals.

The tape that I have is the only one that I know of. It came from Australia, but I have no idea whether it was a pack-in or whether it was bought separately. I just don't understand why there's only one so far...

Cheers,

Marco