IGNORED

I finally... FINALLY... FINALLY! got a Wii

Room 34

Well, I'll give you this advice... I think the only way you're going to have a reasonable chance of getting one in the near future is to try to scope out a Sunday flyer deal like what I got. So hit the stores near the end of the week and see if you can get any information out of the employees as to whether or not they're running a special on the Wii on Sunday. And if they ARE running a deal, get there at least an hour before they open on Sunday!

As for my own Wii... I've just spent the last hour playing Ocarina of Time! Funny... I've had it literally since the moment I got my GameCube over 3 years ago (I got the bundle that included the Zelda Collector's Disc), but now... on the Wii... is the first time I've really given it any serious attention!

Edited by Room 34

Not sure I'm going to have room for a Wii now, even if they do multiply like rabbits at my local Wal-Mart sometime soon.

no room? easy.. see that big huge black box.. the one as big as a tire... yea.. the xbox... ok, put it in front of the door... see now it wont close... ok.. now... you have room for a wii and like 30 games all in a row :D

xbox fans take a joke, i like the system esp for battlefront II, just wish it didnt take up half a gaming shelf...any system that makes the saturn look small is too big in my mind. yes, that means you too 360 and ps3! my poor ps2 slim and wii are squished next to the tv cuase of consoles like you!

Edited by AtariJr

I got mine today. There was one that someone had reserved at the store until 4pm. My wife asked them for a Wii at 5 :)

It's wonderful! i'm typing this on it now.

To hell with the games, we're just loving the interface :)

I got mine today. There was one that someone had reserved at the store until 4pm. My wife asked them for a Wii at 5 :)

It's wonderful! i'm typing this on it now.

To hell with the games, we're just loving the interface :)

yea i did a lot of that too near christmas time.. its kinda addicting. just watch, after like 15 posts yoru wrist will want to fall off from exaustion.