IGNORED

so what do i have here..c64 proto's?loaners?or?

crsdawg

The label of the Tapper cart is like my Up N' Down and Spy Hunter protos for the Atari 2600 version of the game (same coloring and everything). Remember, those games were made by the same company (Midway Sega) as Tapper.

I am not sure about Zaxxon- at least the label is not consistent with the Coleco protos I own for the Atari 2600.

I am not sure about Zaxxon- at least the label is not consistent with the Coleco protos I own for the Atari 2600

i think the zaxxon port for the c64 was also done by sega (well the cart version at least), if the tapper looks like your other sega protos that's a good sign.

The Tapper cart is a proto. I'd wager that the Zaxxon is as well. Cool!

that's what i like to hear, heh heh.

hopefully i'll be done with my entertainment center next week and be able set up my c64 again so i can test these. i'm guessing they are final releases, but you never know.

wonder, are your sega protos wips? if so, do they still have the same or similar label text (stk #, name, "consumer division" moniker)? all my other wips have crude labels. since these are printed out so nicely it makes me think they were destined for a reviewer.

Edited by crsdawg