IGNORED

Best Lynx game ever: Round 1.

per

Round 1 Voting pool.  

37 members have voted

1. 1. The 20 Games with best ratings and most reviews in the introduction and the Perpetual Lynx Review Thread.

• Warbirds
    • Chips Challenge
    • Steel Talons
    • Rampart
    • Qix
    • BattleWheels
    • Blue Lightning
    • Zarlor Mercenary
    • Xybots
    • California Games
    • Hydra
    • Toki
    • Klax
    • Crystal Mines II
    • Alpine Games
    • Sokomania
    • A.P.B.
    • Ishido The Way Of The Stones
    • S.T.U.N. Runner
    • Paperboy

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I like the concept of this thread, but how about start from the beginning. Start a new thread listing 20 games. And then another listing another 20. Take the top 5 from those and put it into another 20. Widdle it down until you have the top 5 of all time. Then have the readers vote on which one of the five they like most. Tournament style...

I like the concept of this thread, but how about start from the beginning. Start a new thread listing 20 games. And then another listing another 20. Take the top 5 from those and put it into another 20. Widdle it down until you have the top 5 of all time. Then have the readers vote on which one of the five they like most. Tournament style...

Good idea, but the only problem is that to get good results, I keep the voting going for 1 month before I decide whitch items that are moving futre to next voting. If I should do this with all lynx games, The big voting would take a couple of years...

BTW, this voting ends in 3 days.

Good idea, but the only problem is that to get good results, I keep the voting going for 1 month before I decide whitch items that are moving futre to next voting. If I should do this with all lynx games, The big voting would take a couple of years...

BTW, this voting ends in 3 days.

Put all the threads up at once.. ;)