IGNORED

HSC Season 4 Week 50: Ice Hockey

Ze_ro

Wow! I didn't even realize it was possible to score so high in this game! Congratulations to everyone on their scores!

Well, that's the end of this week's edition of the High Score Club! I hope you'll all join us for the next game, which will be posted shortly!

--Zero

Ze_ro, you accidently put 31 instead of 33 for my total score, not a big deal tho.

Sorry for the huge delay in responding to this, but I made some mistakes in the scoring for Amidar... after I fixed those mistakes, the scores got kind of shuffled around a bit, causing a number of other people's scores to get dropped in the listing causing them to lose a few points... the scores I posted in the Polaris thread were wrong and I never bothered fixing them. I went back to the Challenge of Nexar thread to make sure your total was right though... before Nexar you had 27 points... you then got 2 points on Nexar, and one point each for Amidar, Polaris, and Ice Hockey... so 27+2+1+1+1=32. This is the point total that will be shown in the Missile Command thread.

If anyone else feels I've made a mistake on their scores, please let me know and I'll be glad to look into it! I definitely do make mistakes now and then, and I'm not likely to notice them once the post is done!

--Zero