IGNORED

Robin Hood single ender in this lot with $30 bin

RIVER

Gee, that was nice. Who killed that buy it now and for what reason?

Sorry was a bit PO'D at the time!

That's strange but OK. :)

It won't go cheaper than the buy it now though....I'll make sure of that. :P

:) Thats fair! I hope u win! I kind of feel bad i did it now but admit it probably would have been gone to a reseller before u saw it anyway.......and actually the label isn't all that great on the game if you take a good look.

I kind of feel bad i did it now but admit it probably would have been gone to a reseller before u saw it anyway......

LOL, considering you only bid on it to resell it, that is pretty funny. :lol:

No i actually bid on it to keep it away from someone else i was pissed at ....at that moment. At least he has a chance to bid on it now and not see the buy it now lowered to $10 or something. But whatever i really don't care much anymore. If someone were to come here and see my home they would see i was a serious collector!

Shawn

I kind of feel bad i did it now but admit it probably would have been gone to a reseller before u saw it anyway......

No i actually bid on it to keep it away from someone else i was pissed at ....at that moment. At least he has a chance to bid on it now and not see the buy it now lowered to $10 or something. But whatever i really don't care much anymore. If someone were to come here and see my home they would see i was a serious collector!

Shawn

I know you are a collector, I haven't seen you flip any of the big ticket items, like a CIB CBG. ;)

Just giving you some shit, I actually saw that auction first and could have bought it myself, not worth the hassle. :cool: :P

Shawn

I know you are a collector, I haven't seen you flip any of the big ticket items, like a CIB CBG. ;)

Just giving you some shit, I actually saw that auction first and could have bought it myself, not worth the hassle. :cool: :P

I had actually got in over my head at that point in time....... I needed some quick cash and of anything that just seemed to be the one sitting not doing anything in my collection. I didn't know when i would see another Quadrun complete in box and i wanted that one more! I just purchased a River Patrol manual for the River Patrol cartridge i still have and don't plan on letting go of anytime soon. Just tough to have a sense of humor for me tonight. Sorry!

Shawn

I had actually got in over my head at that point in time....... I needed some quick cash and of anything that just seemed to be the one sitting not doing anything in my collection. I didn't know when i would see another Quadrun complete in box and i wanted that one more! I just purchased a River Patrol manual for the River Patrol cartridge i still have and don't plan on letting go of anytime soon. Just tough to have a sense of humor for me tonight. Sorry!

You know where to go, when you want to sell a CIB Ghost Manor, Spike's Peak or Superkicks by XONOX. :D

Why did so many people throw away those boxes? :x It's not like the carts are hard to find. :roll:

Shawn

You know where to go, when you want to sell a CIB Ghost Manor, Spike's Peak or Superkicks by XONOX. :D

Why did so many people throw away those boxes? :x It's not like the carts are hard to find. :roll:

Ghost Manor complete is that hard to find? I would have to buy 2 Spike's Peak complete in order to sell one. I never had one of those yet! Really wish i didn't screw up bidding on Atarimania's auctions i had my mind on the Cakewalk box and forgot about the damn Xonox completes.

Shawn

Ghost Manor complete is that hard to find? I would have to buy 2 Spike's Peak complete in order to sell one. I never had one of those yet! Really wish i didn't screw up bidding on Atarimania's auctions i had my mind on the Cakewalk box and forgot about the damn Xonox completes.

For one reason or another, those eluded me for the last 8 years. :|

I also don't go WONDER on them either. :ponder:

I am still missing two double ender boxes as well. WTF is it with XONOX? :roll:

Shawn

Early on in my collecting i saw a Double Ender Robin Hood Sir Lancelot complete in box sell on ebay for about $10 You just gotta be at the right place at the right time where u were for money of those other rarities i don't have yet :x

Shawn

Early on in my collecting i saw a Double Ender Robin Hood Sir Lancelot complete in box sell on ebay for about $10 You just gotta be at the right place at the right time where u were for money of those other rarities i don't have yet :x

Decypher has been the one keeping me from adding a lot of needed games in my collection lately......I am starting to think of him as Wonder007 the 2nd :lol: He seems to sure have a lot of dough to drop on some of these auctions. Springer was the one i was ready to fight to the death for.

I'll be suprised if this goes for more than 30 bucks anyways, besides Robin Hood theres nothing in it. The label sucks on it also and the game is really not that rare.

I agree it looks like the label has some tear in it in the front its white where it shouldn't be and it looks like a few of the other games are missing end labels. I figured $40 all together and all the other games are worth about 50 cents a piece.

Edited by Atarimania75

You know where to go, when you want to sell a CIB Ghost Manor, Spike's Peak

this is the only boxed xonox i've found; at least it's not opened. and saves so much more space than having them both seperate n' shit... :P

How much? Mine isn't sealed. :D

You know where to go, when you want to sell a CIB Ghost Manor, Spike's Peak

this is the only boxed xonox i've found; at least it's not opened. and saves so much more space than having them both seperate n' shit... :P

How much? Mine isn't sealed. :D

Wow! I am sure you have a sealed Artillery Duel though right?