IGNORED

My ideas were picked up!

Well I personally think you are making a great set up man. Your inepitude at comedy is making the responses extremly funny.
Well I'm thinking of putting this on Uncyclopedia sometime...

Quick! Somebody bump down this topic before it gets commented on again!

Edited by Segataritensoftii

BTW, what good is a modded Dreamcast?

Depends on the mod. From what I understand, not all Dreamcast imports can be loaded with the Utopia bootloader disc. Some require a mod chip. Another popular mod is to increase the power to the drive so that it can read CD-RW discs rather than just CD-Rs. My guess is that he's done the former.

BTW, what good is a modded Dreamcast?

Depends on the mod. From what I understand, not all Dreamcast imports can be loaded with the Utopia bootloader disc. Some require a mod chip. Another popular mod is to increase the power to the drive so that it can read CD-RW discs rather than just CD-Rs. My guess is that he's done the former.

You can pretty much boot any disc off a dreamcast, without the need for modification. Imports included.

The CD-RW mod I guess I could understand.

Hmm. I guess you're right. It would'nt boot original import discs though. I guess if you use official discs you might want this. I was thinking more along the lines of games that are dumped off the GD-Rom and burned on a CD.

Edited by SINGLE TOOTH

i have some burned games for the dreamcast, but this is pretty much the only system i have burned games on, and i dont have many. i try to get the actual copy if i can. my burned copies are for games like Vampire Savior Chronicles... games you wont be seeing even on ebay.

anywho, ive shown pictures of my dreamcast here. its mostly cosmetic, ie: paint and led lighting. and fyi, the sig is a joke, just meant to show the asses who keep saying im a fanboy that (shock) i have other interests, and many of them.

"For info about this, go to my other topic. "

Actully your other post got me thinking.

You should work for a video game company. Then your ideas will go down infamy much like the Virtual boy, 5200 controllers, power glove, and the 2600 "puffer."

"For info about this, go to my other topic. "

Actully your other post got me thinking.

You should work for a video game company. Then your ideas will go down infamy much like the Virtual boy, 5200 controllers, power glove, and the 2600 "puffer."

i heard sony is looking for these type of marketing plans and ideas recently, im sure youd make a name for yourself over there. you could sit right next to the "umm...uhh" master himself.