IGNORED

CGE Events you WILL see :)

RCorcoran

Twin Galaxies will be either sponsoring or running the following at CGE this year:

Atari 2600 Racing Days - Todd Rogers and I will be running an all day racing games event. The games have not yet been announced so stay tuned to Snipercade. Prizes will be given away for the top 3 finishers.

ColecoVision Pentathlon - Brien King and I will be running an all day event on 5 Coleco games. The games have not yet been announced so stay tuned to Snipercade.

Robotron - RetroGaming Radio and Twin Galaxies will be running a Robotron tournament at the RGR booth. This event will take place on a PC using MAME and an X-Arcade controller. This event will use the Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for Robotron (5 men only, difficulty 5(hardest)). Prizes to include an X-Arcade controller and Digital Leisure stuff.

pthhhh I'll STOMP your butts at Robotron. Unfortunately I won't be there. :(

I like those Robotron rules though however. It keeps things simple, short, and fair. 5 men only. a set difficulty level. Incidentally Ron, level 5 setting is not hardest in Robotron. Did you mean Level 9? Or did you mean level 5 (medium).

(Crackling knuckles) You are all in for some serious Robotron-based humiliation.

(Unless, of course, it turns out that I can't afford to meet everyone in Vegas this year, in which case this is all just hollow boasting, and you may each thrash me within inches of my life with a Xonox double-ender.)

CF

Atari 2600 Racing Days games announced!

Here is the e-mail from Todd "MrActivision" Rogers:

Hello Ron :

I've heard back from Don Garlits. It's a go, he says ok! As for my ideas about the racing days games here it goes:

DRAGSTER----FASTEST TIME wins $25.00 + 8x10 of me and Don Garlits signed and a Dragster cart signed by me and Don.

BARNSTORMING #2------default settings

GRAND PRIX #4------- FASTEST TIME

ENDURO-----most miles in a 15minute time limit or when dead

DECATHLON----100M DASH fastest time

I havent figured out yet what 2nd & 3rd place will win, but i will come up with something...

thanks Ron

your friend Todd

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

http://www.beatthechamp.com