IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a bunch of cart scans not in your database which I'd like to share. But before I do too many scans, I thought I'd post these to see if they are to your specifications/satisfaction. Here are 4 JVP carts -- the box is for the Atlantis-Berzerk 2-in-1:

post-10225-1248095463_thumb.jpg

post-10225-1248095484_thumb.jpg

post-10225-1248095701_thumb.jpg

Edited by Captain Beard

I have a bunch of cart scans not in your database which I'd like to share. But before I do too many scans, I thought I'd post these to see if they are to your specifications/satisfaction. Here are 4 JVP carts -- the box is for the Atlantis-Berzerk 2-in-1:

Captain Beard, I appreciate your donations, but for Brazilian carts that have a generic label, just one scan of that label will do.

In this case, nice scans of every different JVP front label variation is good enough.

8)

Captain Beard, I appreciate your donations, but for Brazilian carts that have a generic label, just one scan of that label will do.

I'm confused, as those four front labels are all different and I only see one of them on your site (my Moon Patrol is the same as the Megamania you have listed.) And don't you want the end labels regardless?

But more than that, what I really need to know is if those scans are the right size/format. I don't want to scan a slew of games only to have you ask me to do them at a different dpi or something.

Edited by Captain Beard

I'm confused, as those four front labels are all different and I only see one of them on your site (my Moon Patrol is the same as the Megamania you have listed.) And don't you want the end labels regardless?

But more than that, what I really need to know is if those scans are the right size/format. I don't want to scan a slew of games only to have you ask me to do them at a different dpi or something.

Captain Beard,

All different JVP front label scans are more than welcome, but you don't have to scan more than one cart with the same front label if only the end label differs.

The size and the DPI of the scans above is perfect.

End label scans are not needed, though.

Two things:

Please scan all of the cart's front plastics.

We want to show as much of the cartridge as possible.

Please try to allign them as much as possible.

If the carts are scanned lying in an (slight) angle, the scan will look "rushed" in our database.

Thanks again!

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...