IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

Ok, this is bugging me for some time now.

Does anyone own a white Bomb / Onbase box, like this one:

post-6203-127134096358_thumb.jpg

8)

yeah me too.

I was the underbidder on this one:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2605557455801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260555745580&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

won by eBay Seller: ghosts_eat_pac-men1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] from Germany

perhaps you could message him through ebay and ask him for a scan?

Edited by nofrills100

Omega,

What do you think of OmegaVision?

That brand is not even in our database yet.

8)

I think if I ever got a tattoo on my ass, this would be it! Coolest company ever!!

Just kidding about my ass, but maybe my shoulder... :grin:

Iwan, are you the only one that has this box? I know Dino posted a pic before, but I don't know if it was from his collection. Looking at the instructions on the back of the cart it looks like it works like a 32 in 1 cart, where you have to power off the cart to cycle the games. I wonder if this is just another company name for Supervision, or Funvision? It would be interesting to see the PCB inside of that shell, if anyone ever comes across one with screw holes exposed.

Iwan, are you the only one that has this box? I know Dino posted a pic before, but I don't know if it was from his collection. Looking at the instructions on the back of the cart it looks like it works like a 32 in 1 cart, where you have to power off the cart to cycle the games. I wonder if this is just another company name for Supervision, or Funvision? It would be interesting to see the PCB inside of that shell, if anyone ever comes across one with screw holes exposed.

The seller sold another copy to a friend of mine. And yes you are right you have to power off the console to cycle the games. Sadly you have to crack the cart to get the PCB...... :(

Don't know if this is any help to you ROM but there are some nice shots of the Color Bar Generator CIB - with manual - in this ebay listing:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1205633472071?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120563347207&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

edit - forget that, i see that you do have the manual

$5000 anyone!

Looks like that Marco is evaluating the market!

Hi Rom,

Just wondering why Atarimania doesn't include a pic of the end label for the Atarisoft 2600 version of Centipede?

I know that you know about the label here: http://www.mobygames.com/game/colecovision/centipede_/cover-art/gameCoverId,23342/

...but this page on your site doesn't have it AFAIK.

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-centipede_18148.html

Is it because they have the Moby Games watermark on the end label and you can't use it? I've got one coming to me if you need a fresh scan.

Edited by shadowdoggie

There's a saying about counting chickens.

An auction was ending today for a system w/games, but the guy messed up the shipping calculator, which made the price of the auction outragous. I wrote him to tell him about it, and then asked to buy two of the games separately IF the auction didn't get any bids. I sent him $15, and he said he'd mail it today. That was 30 minutes before the auction ended. Yep... someone bid in the final seconds. Unbelievable. So, he apologized and refunded my money. Bottom line, I won't be getting that game after all - therefore no scan. Sorry for the empty promise. :sad: