IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

I guess that you would contact them and have a choise of following options:

1) Buy the games and have your own name on the box (Premium)

cool - is that proven, does an example exsist?

yeah, i have a nothrills100vision cart here :P

i meant a company name ... just like the bitcorp / puzzy carts ... quelle later aquired those carts without any company name on the label, yet they were the same cart shells, same games, same illustrations, same game names ...

seeing those sample carts from "ample", i wonder who was actually the company producing the games ... had ample produced the games for bit corp? or was ample just the company (re)distributing the games? this is something we still have to figure out

i also read in a chinese blog that puzzy (from bitcorp's chinese company name Pu Se) had tried to pass as a korean company at some point, trying to avoid copyright problems.

this is probably why you'll also find suntek/rainbowvision titles later released as no-name carts ... the ones sold by quelle and others.

through looking for pictures of the "bingo creator" console (the one rick also has) ... i found a pic on google pics and through this the blog ... unfortunately i never got any reply to any questions, but a chinese friend translated the site for me ...

Wow nofrills100, what a crazy bunch of game names!

Can you please fill in the blanks and make any corrections in my guesses as to the actual game names below? Also, if you know whether a game is as original (disregarding any logo alteration or removal) or hacked would be nice to include too:

F-16 = Tomcat - The F-14 Fighter Simulator?

Eskimo = Frostbite?

Condor Attack = Condor Attack?

Motorrace = ???

Carnival II = Carnival? Circus Atari?

Tank City = Thunderground?

Cracker Pet = Crackpots?

Sea Houck = Sea Hawk?

Gramd Priks = Grand Prix?

Reever Raad II = River Raid (Hack)?

Chaupeer Commador = Chopper Command?

Tokey Kong = Donkey Kong?

Boxing = Boxing?

Cowboy = Stampede?

Autolaw = Outlaw?

Arlsee Battle = Air-Sea Battle?

Freeway = Freeway (original, rabbit, or "bloody human" version)?

Tennis = Tennis (Activision or Atari)?

Fishing Durbi = Fishing Derby (original, crab hack, or ???)

Commbet = Combat?

Emdurl = Enduro?

Sparker Gardon = Flash Gordon?

Termool = Turmoil?

Jow = Joust? Jawbreaker? Shark Attack? or ???

Emdurl = (repeat, same game as listed previously or ???)

Keiston Keper = Keystone Kapers?

Inca Gold = ???

Tank City = (repeat, same game as listed previously or ???)

Benk Heasst = Bank Heist?

Theamk = ???

Warm War = Worm War I?

Assaulrt = ???

Thanks!

P.S. I tried to look up Inca Gold at Atarimania, as it seems to be an actual name of an original game, but I got an error every time I tried to reach any of the four instances of that title found there.

Can you please fill in the blanks and make any corrections in my guesses as to the actual game names below? Also, if you know whether a game is as original (disregarding any logo alteration or removal) or hacked would be nice to include too:

Thanks!

P.S. I tried to look up Inca Gold at Atarimania, as it seems to be an actual name of an original game, but I got an error every time I tried to reach any of the four instances of that title found there.

AJ - that will take a fair bit of time... and right now I haven't got it unfortunately. I will get back to you when I can - but it will not be for a while.

As for Atarimania errors - there seem to be a few on there at the moment - might have to check again in a day or so.

Rom are you aware of those errors?

Thanks!

AJ - that will take a fair bit of time... and right now I haven't got it unfortunately. I will get back to you when I can - but it will not be for a while.

As for Atarimania errors - there seem to be a few on there at the moment - might have to check again in a day or so.

Rom are you aware of those errors?

Yes, it will be fixed asap.

No worries.

8)

Rom - I have yet to check these out. But how does one know if some of them are funvision release? is it written on the screen?

Good question.

Are there any with a (smaller) label underneath the front label?

I doubt if any of the titles show the Funvision logo onscreen, but if so, let me know about it.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter