IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

wouldnt have mattered,Dino would have found it anyway besides whats the big secret ?? also why was the auction canceled,did you make a side deal ??

Sorry nofrills. It was actually me that got the game and I had already put in a high offer to the seller once i saw the auction disappear, well before you posted here. I presumed the seller had 2 protos when i saw your post as you had stated that you had it coming in the mail (as did i), so I thought there was no harm in posting the auction details.

That's the risk with doing side-deals, if the seller gets a better offer then you lose out....

wouldnt have mattered,Dino would have found it anyway besides whats the big secret ?? also why was the auction canceled,did you make a side deal ??

Sorry nofrills. It was actually me that got the game and I had already put in a high offer to the seller once i saw the auction disappear, well before you posted here. I presumed the seller had 2 protos when i saw your post as you had stated that you had it coming in the mail (as did i), so I thought there was no harm in posting the auction details.

That's the risk with doing side-deals, if the seller gets a better offer then you lose out....

ahhh no worries - i'm over it!

and for the record - I wasn't making reference to regular posters here like Dino or Rom or Duke or Fish... when i said people here couldn't be trusted.

However it seems your offer was already in the pipeline before I dropped any mention of it here - so that's ok with me - and i've given the seller a good serve since :twisted:

Regarding 'side-deals' - i'm a big fan of making 'buy it now' offers when something is first listed - if there are no bids - then IMO there is a negligable difference between the seller actually listing it as a BIN and the seller being tempted into a BIN. As you say - the downside is the seller can reneg on that offer - but then if the price was right I reckon whether you've done it through the 'correct' channels according to ebay, or not, the seller could reneg anyway - and get a slap on the wrist for it from ebay.

People might disagree with my BIN philosophy, but as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing immoral with it - and the only people getting shafted in such a situation are the corporate thieves at Ebay.

at least a decent person ended up with it.

Funky looking carts!

Congratulations.

Which game is River Raid 2?

Which game is F18 (Vs) Aliens?

Could you please make slightly bigger pictures of the carts?

These are too small to add (below 400 pixels width).

Thanks!

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Regarding 'side-deals' - i'm a big fan of making 'buy it now' offers when something is first listed - if there are no bids - then IMO there is a negligable difference between the seller actually listing it as a BIN and the seller being tempted into a BIN. [...] People might disagree with my BIN philosophy, but as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing immoral with it - and the only people getting shafted in such a situation are the corporate thieves at Ebay.

I disagree. There will often be more people getting "shafted": The seller, who might have gotten more money for his item if he let the auction run its course. The person who would have been the highest bidder, who might have bid more than your highest offer and was thus deprived of the opportunity to buy the item fairly at what he thought was a reasonable price.

A live auction house would lose their auctioneer's license if they allowed sellers to withdraw items from auction once bidding has been opened. Regardless of your own rationalization, "tempting" sellers to side-deal is immoral. Sellers who do so are immoral.

Anyone seen one of these before ? an Atari music cassette. :cool:

yes, in my collection :D ;)

Regardless of your own rationalization, "tempting" sellers to side-deal is immoral. Sellers who do so are immoral.

why that? is ebay a religion? :P

since when does capitalism has to do with morals? :P

if it did, then it shouldn't be discussed on the forum as P&R topics are forbidden here ... nothing to bid see here, move on .... ;)

• Like 1