IGNORED

How did Shirleyswapshop get this Pepsi Invaders

taxman

I have to admit I'm skeptical :) Seems very strange but it looks real....judges :ponder: do we have a winner :?:

I am sure its real......I am sure he must have got a deal on it. In a way if a person spends hours scanning auction after auction maybe they deserve a break every once in a while. I am kind of despising the people that have such bad thoughts about resellers being one i know that it too involves work. you sit looking and looking and then find something but is it soon enough? Then is someone going to email the seller and scrwe with your deal? Then when you actually have the item most everyone else knows or hears from another person where u got the item and for what price and then everyone is determined to buy it for less than you payed for the item yourself in spite. Sorry but this has been building up for a while and of course its not about you dude. But some people that i thought were my friends have made duragatory comments about my whole reselling thing and you know what who cares? So i resold items i bought and tried to make some money. I did keep a collection at the same time. I used to care what people thought of me but through this i learned who my real friends were on these forums. Some of you guys are really some of the coolest guys i know and some of you can be hypocritical snobs. I am not going back on what i said about how Don got his stuff that was absolutely wrong.....but i think a lot of people didn't bid on my stuff in spite of me being a reseller and that all fine and dandy ..........I have quite a collection that i am deciding to get rid of now and i will remember who my real friends are.

Shawn

Looks real, but that doesn't mean anything anymore, anyone with access to a wave-solder bath and half a brain could fake one of these. :ponder:

I say, don't bid on this one, just because of who is selling it.

I have to admit I'm skeptical :) Seems very strange but it looks real....judges :ponder: do we have a winner :?:

I am sure its real......I am sure he must have got a deal on it. In a way if a person spends hours scanning auction after auction maybe they deserve a break every once in a while. I am kind of despising the people that have such bad thoughts about resellers being one i know that it too involves work. you sit looking and looking and then find something but is it soon enough? Then is someone going to email the seller and scrwe with your deal? Then when you actually have the item most everyone else knows or hears from another person where u got the item and for what price and then everyone is determined to buy it for less than you payed for the item yourself in spite. Sorry but this has been building up for a while and of course its not about you dude. But some people that i thought were my friends have made duragatory comments about my whole reselling thing and you know what who cares? So i resold items i bought and tried to make some money. I did keep a collection at the same time. I used to care what people thought of me but through this i learned who my real friends were on these forums. Some of you guys are really some of the coolest guys i know and some of you can be hypocritical snobs. I am not going back on what i said about how Don got his stuff that was absolutely wrong.....but i think a lot of people didn't bid on my stuff in spite of me being a reseller and that all fine and dandy ..........I have quite a collection that i am deciding to get rid of now and i will remember who my real friends are.

Shawn

Dude,

As someone who has never dealt with you nor holds anything against you, I'll give you my advice. Collectors generally don't like resellers as they tend to increase the price paid by collectors for games. With resellers around, its unlikely you will ever get a bargain as they are allways there to force you to pay up to just under what they believe they can sell it for. So if you decide to be a reseller, don't expect too many collectors to be your friend.

At the end of the day Ebay is a free market and you're allowed to bid what you like. If you resell items to fund your collection or lifestyle outside of Atari, thats your prerogative. Don't let anyone upset you, but be sure you won't have too many collector friends either.

Damn, this is unreal!! This is beyond my budget... but damn.. wish I could afford it!!

All I can do is wish you good luck with your auction!!

I saw a Craigslist ad ..that said they had a Pepsi vs Coke Space Invaders ..Did Don get this off Craigslist? :ponder:

If so..might be a few more very rare carts coming to auction...

Shawn

Hope you are not reffering to me in any way here? I always felt are deals wen't fine :)

Looks real, but that doesn't mean anything anymore, anyone with access to a wave-solder bath and half a brain could fake one of these. :ponder:

I say, don't bid on this one, just because of who is selling it.

I'd be concerned if they had the wave solder bath, but lacked access to half a brain.

BTW, resellers sux! :mad:

Not really, they don't really suck. Sometimes you gotta deal with them to get the items you want. Sometimes you get good deals from them, and sometimes not.

Any reseller who's getting rid of R10's for cheap can be my bestest pal... :)

It's real. Don got it in a local trade not off any internet site.

I almost shit when i heard what the trade was. Some Atari lovers don't know much about the value of their games! Unbelievable! Its real folks unless someone traded Don a authentic looking Repro. All i can say is just think of one of your favorite deserts and u may figure out the trade. :)

Edited by Atarimania75

I am almost shit when i heard what the trade was. Some Atari lovers don't know much about the value of their games! Unbelievable! Its real folks unless someone traded Don a authentic looking Repro. All i can say is just think of one of your favorite deserts and u may figure out the trade. :)

Mine is Xrated and considering how much I like Atari I would do that trade to get the game. I just wonder what the wife would say when I told her what she had to do :cool:

I almost shit when i heard what the trade was. Some Atari lovers don't know much about the value of their games! Unbelievable! Its real folks unless someone traded Don a authentic looking Repro. All i can say is just think of one of your favorite deserts and u may figure out the trade. :)

Somebody traded a Pepsi Invaders for a Cheesecake :-o :-o :-o

That better be one heck of a Cheesecake. If the previous seller actually sees this auction then they are probably having some wine with the cheesecake as we speak. ;)

Edited by homerwannabee

Somebody traded a Pepsi Invaders for a Cheesecake :-o :-o :-o

That better be one heck of a Cheesecake. If the previous seller actually sees this auction then they are probably having some wine with the cheesecake as we speak. ;)

Damn..from what I heard..you are close... but make it a strawberry shortcake and you are in there.. ;) ;)

Don told me the story...it's amazing.. :dunce:

Damn..from what I heard..you are close... but make it a strawberry shortcake and you are in there.. ;) ;)

Don told me the story...it's amazing.. :dunce:

Yep straight up trade cart for cart. Strawberry Shortcake for Pepsi Invaders. Has to be the best trade ever IMO. That outdoes my SMB3 (NES) for Bearenstien Bears (2600) by a mile.

Also, I know how much the reserve is and it's no where near $1700. Actually take $500 off of that and you'd reach it. I told him $1700 was too much and he tried to change it but it had bids already. So FYI $1200 will get you this Pepsi fo you big spenders.

Edited by Shawn Sr.