IGNORED

TRADE!?

ccc---

I'm definately interested in making a big trade with you.. I think I have a bunch of things you can use.

Unfortunately, I will be away from the computer until Tuesday, so we can't start working on a trade until then.

Cheers,

KA

Hi Mario's other brother (ever thought of a shorter nick??? :D )

Well, I had "Karriere" as, umm, backup copy :D back in those days. I think it was developed in Germany and was sold only on disk.

In DXG, the D stands for disk, all of the games released by Atari usually have DXnnnn, where nnnn stands for a four-digit number.

But there is some special software which was released only in certain countries like Germany (DXG - where G stands for Germany) and I believe I saw a French program (DXF) too.

Karriere translates into career and the game was quite fun for some time.

There was a second game, produced also by Atari Germany, called "Globetrotter". That was real fun, especially with more players.

(ever thought of a shorter nick???

Well, that's why my signature is MOB. Get it :?: :) Since people rarely notice, maybe I should change it.

Thanks for the info on Atari Germany titles. They also made a few cartridges in Europe. RXG8036 is "Atari Schreiber" for instance. They just put a "G" in the Atari Writer catalog number. It would be nice to have a complete listing of these. I was completely unaware of Karriere.

Thanks,