IGNORED

$30 Silver Globetrotter Limited Edition update! A few left

Gateway

• 9 months later...

Okay guys and gals, I still have a few of these left I need to part with. School tuition, etc, so I need some extra cash..

I just moved recently, so I misplaced the reserve list I had for the remaining cart/box packages... I still currently have:

L, S, T, and X available

If you reserved one of these in the past and still want it, let me know ASAP. I want to get these sold right away.

$40 + $7 shipping in USA. PM me and we will work out shipping if you are outside the USA. I also have some shirts left: $5 each

White T-shirts left:

XL: 8

2XL: 2

Black T-shirts left:

XL: 4

Lg: 13

--

Please post in this thread if you were on the reserve list, or you want to be added to the list. Over the weekend, I will get these ready to ship out. Thanks,

Weston 8)

• 2 months later...

12-07-10: Price lowered to $30 USD + $7 s&h in USA, e-mail me for shipping to your country outside the US at trotterjotter at gmail dot com. Thanks 8)

This is the LOWEST I CAN GO on these. They are taking up space I need and I want to get the rest of these sold.

I still have Silver Trotter "S" and "X" available, and waiting to hear back about 2 more. If those persons don't want theirs anymore, I will post those letters here as well after I hear back.

I still have T-shirts available. $5 USD is the lowest I can go on these (before shipping):

White T-shirts left:

XL: 8

2XL: 2

Black T-shirts left:

XL: 4

Lg: 12

--

My PM box is full, so post here, or send me an e-mail at:

trotterjotter at gmail dot com

if you are interested. :)

--

@GOLDEN AX: e-mail me your new postal address and I will send you Trotter "T" as a replacement for the one lost in the mail. 8)

-Weston 8)

Edited by Gateway