IGNORED

BOXED PEPSI INVADERS $1000.00 BIN

ItsAtariTime

Shawn Grabbed it... GREAT DEAL!!!

I was trying to see if the seller would lift his immediate payment requirement because i wanted to be sure I had enough funds but i figure a $30 overdraft is actually only $1030 if it ends up happening, which i doubt it will. Also i kind of would have liked to waited til the thing was opened up but when u posted i knew i couldn't pass this one up. This game went loose for over that price. I am trying to remember what Decypher paid for his.

Somethings not right here. Look what that seller bought last month:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250112662361

Replacing his real copy for a repo to sell the original for big bucks, or....

Shawn, you'll have to open that cart when you get it. Probably no worries, but just in case. The box looks good.

Somethings not right here. Look what that seller bought last month:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250112662361

Replacing his real copy for a repo to sell the original for big bucks, or....

Shawn, you'll have to open that cart when you get it. Probably no worries, but just in case. The box looks good.

:ponder: :woozy:

I was trying to see if the seller would lift his immediate payment requirement because i wanted to be sure I had enough funds but i figure a $30 overdraft is actually only $1030 if it ends up happening, which i doubt it will. Also i kind of would have liked to waited til the thing was opened up but when u posted i knew i couldn't pass this one up. This game went loose for over that price. I am trying to remember what Decypher paid for his.

I payed a tad more than 2k for mine. you just paid 1k for the SAME exact cart. PLEASE tell me you didnt pay for it yet.

Jim

I payed a tad more than 2k for mine. you just paid 1k for the SAME exact cart. PLEASE tell me you didnt pay for it yet.

Jim

I did and now i am really pissed i just checked the pic and it is the same! :(

I just emailed him about the cart. It sucks that you already paid for it. I am pissed cause now someone is trying to sell my game with fraudulent pictures. Talk about some bullshit scammers.

Jim

I thought the rips where tape was on the front of the box looked familar. I'd be going down to the bank seeing if I could pull money out because I have a feeling Paypal won't be able to take money out of this guys account as once he gets the money his account will be unavailable.

I just emailed him about the cart. It sucks that you already paid for it. I am pissed cause now someone is trying to sell my game with fraudulent pictures. Talk about some bullshit scammers.

Jim

Wow! I saw that auction listed and I knew the pic looked familiar!