IGNORED

Atari 5200 HSC round 6 *Pac Man*

Atari5200

You know, it's amazing how much I suck at this game compared to when I was a kid. I can barely get to the second intermission now. Anyway, 41340 is my score tonight. I might try again tommorrow.

I think I could do better on the real thing, but getting the TV from the wife is like getting a gun from Charlton Heston. I think this is one where you want the 5200 controller, well at least that's my excuse. Anyway, good luck to anyone getting close to Jetset.

Brian

post-8282-1183167777_thumb.jpg

I was still playing as recently as this past thursday, but my scores sucked bad. I'd hoped to get my DIY masterplay done in time for this, however the parts I ordered online have yet to arrive. Furturlec is cheap but they're slow as #%@*.

Just goes to show, this isn't an easy game. I played a few more times, but couldn't get better than my 40K score.

And I was playing on real hardware with my Wico controller.

Here's a thought for a score contest - could be with any system - kind of a "One Life to Live." How many points can you get in a game on just a single "life"? Like, say, your first life on Space Invaders.

Edited by Brian R.